z

Young Writers Society

Introducing myself & my writing

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:33 pm
Mike742 says...

Hi, My name is Michael Silverman, a member on this site. I have written various short action adventure novels, short stories and self-help essays kids and teens will find very interesting, inspiring and helpful. Please visit my blogs: novelletsandessaysbymike at WordPress.com and articlesnoveletsbymichael at Google Sites.
Directions: Go on WordPress or Google sites.com, select Sign in (WordPress) or Search Google Sites and type in my link. On WordPress, select option Follow My Site to view entire blog.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:02 am
Iggy says...

Or you could post your works here for us to read! Of course, you'll need points to post, and to obtain points, you need to review other people's works. 'Tis the circle of YWS and keeps us working as well as we work now!

Welcome to YWS. ^^
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:53 am
Pretzelstick says...

Heya and welcome to YWS! I hope that you enjoy yourself here, and share your work with us. It will sit in the green room,until it gets 2(hopefully helpful reviews.) There are also many people willing and eager to follow novels,such as yours. Please don't advertise your blogs, because self-advertising honestly doesn't work,and most people are likely to ignore you and not check it out.(it kind of comes of as annoying) That's just an honest tip.

Hope that you enjoy your here.Sit down,buckle up,and enjoy the ride!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:17 am
Vervain says...

Welcome to YWS! I'm sure people here would be glad to check out your blogs and writing, and even more so if you shared some of it with us on here!

Hope you have a great time here!
stay off the faerie paths

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:10 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Heddooooo

Welcome to the site! I look forward to seeing your writing. :)
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:14 pm
Mike742 says...

ThereseCricket wrote:Heddooooo
I tried removing my add, was informed that it's best not to publicize it on the site. The edit option did not allow me to erase it. What's worse is that the add is posted on the internet outside the site so it must be removed. Can you help?

Welcome to the site! I look forward to seeing your writing. :)

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:46 pm
niteowl says...

Hi there Mike and welcome to YWS!

It looks like you tried to ask a question but somehow ended up quoting Therese's post. To reply to posts in the future, just click on the "Quick Reply" button at the bottom of a thread.

If by "ad" you mean the information to links in your first post, you can edit your own posts at any time! Simply click on the pencil in the bottom right corner.

What's worse is that the add is posted on the internet outside the site so it must be removed.

I'm not sure what you mean by this part, but we don't control the Internet outside of this site.

We don't have a blanket policy against advertisement unless it's spam. But you will get more feedback on here by reviewing and posting works as Iggy said. :)
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain