z

Young Writers Society

Hello Everyone!

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:38 am
fuzzjohnson says...

To whom it may concern,

I am a novice writer. I have always had a passion for writing. I love to read things that attract and hold my interest. My goal as a writer is to do the same for the readers of my work. I have not written much. I fancied myself a song-writer for period of time. I came to find that my songs were more poems and were very difficult to put to music. I refuse to give up though. Currently, I am what you would call an English failure. I never heard anything about being an A+ student in English to be a author though so, I still have hope. I am very thankful to whomever created this website and to those who kept it established through the years. Today it is hard to find things that last in minds for very long at all. Again Thank You.
Best Wishes,
John :)
John Irvin

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:01 pm
Iggy says...

I totally doubt you're an English failure, but if you really think you are, spend enough time reviewing and watching others review. You'll improve soon enough. ^^

Welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:24 am
EternalRain says...

@fuzzjohnson Hello! Welcome to YWS!

I agree with @Iggy, I highly doubt you're a failure! And she's right, the more time you spend reading and writing, the better you'll get.

What kind of genres do you enjoy writing/reading?
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:25 am
TimmyJake says...

Welcome to YWS! I hope you settle in soon. c:
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:47 am
fuzzjohnson says...

EternalRain wrote:@fuzzjohnson Hello! Welcome to YWS!

I agree with @Iggy, I highly doubt you're a failure! And she's right, the more time you spend reading and writing, the better you'll get.

What kind of genres do you enjoy writing/reading?

You are both too kind.

I enjoy reading thing that attract and hold my attention. Every so often I get lost in a good book. Have you ever read Siddartha? That was the last book I read. It held a message for. As for writing I have a nice little start to a story if you like to read it and see for yourself.
John Irvin

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:22 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hey! Welcome to the site! :)
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill