z

Young Writers Society

I'm a little babby noob!

Reviews: 0
Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:20 am
View Likes
Fellandrial says...

Hello,

My name is Fell, and I found this website through another website, and immediately signed up! Sort of on impulse actually.

I have been writing for over nine years, which first started out as a way for me to escape and overcome my anxieties and depression. Since writing has always been something I did on my own and never shared, I have grown to be scared of sharing it with others. This forms its own anxiety in itself :c. I am hoping that by joining this website, I will be able to improve in my writing, and abolish my fears.

I cannot think of anything else meaningful to say, other than that I hope to meet some fellow writers and make some friends.

Thank you for reading,

Fellandrial

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:18 pm
Iggy says...

I know how you feel. I used to never want to share my works but you will loosen up with time. I promise. :)

Welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:31 pm
Pretzelstick says...

Heya Fell, welcome to YWS! I also had that same fear when I joined YWS, when I actually posted my first work,my hands were shaking from anxiety. But then the reviews were just so helpful and I loved getting feedback from my friends and fellow writers, that now I like to share my work once in a while if I am feeling up to it,you know? You will overcome this fear,but don't rush into it and take it one step at a time.

What kind of things do you like to write? (meaning what genre . . .)
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:09 pm
TimmyJake says...

Welcome to YWS!

I think everyone is a bit shy when they first arrive here. It'll take a little while before you become comfortable with sharing your works here with us. I felt the same way. ;)

Welcome to the family <3
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:31 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Welcome to YWS! I hope you like it heeeere.

Let me know if you have any questions. :)
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:58 pm
PickledChrissy says...

Welcome to YWS! :D
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant