z

Young Writers Society

Hi from a desperate student.

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Fri May 29, 2015 3:32 pm
wish123 says...

Hi guys. I just joined and am need of immediate help. I am currently undergoing a writers class, and so far my teacher has loathed every title for my short stories. I thought of more. Don't sugarcoat anything. Suggestions would be amazing!
story 1- Limbo
story 2- Its your turn to burn
story 3- Take me home

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:20 pm
Iggy says...

Hey there!

If you're ever in need of advice for your stories, you can post a topic here. Just be sure to tell us what your story is about! We can't just blind vote for your story's title. ;)

Welcome to the site!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:47 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hi! Welcome to the site!
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:20 am
Snoink says...

Number 2 sounds like it would be a quirky story, if it has something to do with arson or dragons!

Welcome!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:18 am
lostthought says...

Are you planning the titles first or the stories? See, it's easier if you have the stories first, because then you can have the title match the story! Welcome to YWS, the mods are evil and us bluebies are slaves, forced to write to entertain the reviewers! And one day, every month, all the reviewers have a ritual to force everyone to write with devious traps like free posting days!
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon