z

Young Writers Society

Introductions

Random avatar

Reviews: 7
Fri May 29, 2015 3:04 am
Hannawrites says...

Hello I am just a person who is interested in getting feed back on some writing, I guess this just seemed like an appropriate place to release creative energy. Anyway I just posted a short story if any one is interested in checking it out.

260 Reviews

Reviews: 260
Fri May 29, 2015 3:55 am
View Likes
TriSARAHtops says...

Hi there Hanna! Welcome to YWS! Hopefully you'll have a great time here. YWS is really good for getting feedback and improving your writing skills, and it's definitely an awesome place to release some creative energy! :)

I'm Sarah, and if you've got any questions, or just want to chat, feel free to contact me. In fact, that goes for any of us with green names - we're the mods for the site, so if you run into any problems or have any uncertainties, just give one of us a shout and we'll be able to help you.

So what kind of stories do you enjoy writing? Any favourite genres?

Welcome again, and as I said, any questions, don't hesitate to let me know! :)
if we wait until we're ready
we'll be waiting
for the rest of our lives

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Fri May 29, 2015 12:40 pm
Pretzelstick says...

Heya Hanna, and welcome to YWS *extends warm greeting*. I am so glad you joined because this is the place to be in if you want to improve your writing. I think that you were very brave and resourceful by posting your story! I remember that at the beginning this big website was imitating but now I got the hang of it and it's quite easy to navigate, especially with Nate's
#ywscassini

Anyways, if you have questions you can PM a moderator(or mod) who are the users that make the site run smoothly. They have green usernames just like TriSARAHtops does.

~~~~~~~
With that being said, sit down,buckle up, and enjoy the ride!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:21 pm
Iggy says...

Hey Hanna! Welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:30 pm
PickledChrissy says...

Hey, Hanna! Welcome to the family! :D
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:29 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hi! Welcome to the site! :D
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson