z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sat May 16, 2015 3:10 pm
TheStormAroundMe says...

I just joined this website today... So stoked! I never get many followers on any website, especially with writing, so I was hoping I could improve my writing on this site and transfer it to the others to get a serious hashing out. I need this to become amazing.

So here's my idea: Basecode. Everyone with blue eyes should have died. The government made sure of that. Yet Adelaide met blue-eyed Talon Dophane in her preschool class when she was four. When Talon disappeared halfway through the year, everyone assumed they knew what had happened. But they didn't.

Twelve years later, Adelaide sees those blue eyes once more, staring up from the front page of a newspaper. Tiny, gifted Talon has become a hacker, at large in NYC. In a quest to bring down the terrorist cell working against the government, Adelaide's childhood friend is racing around all of creation cracking codes.

But when Adelaide begins to work with the terror cell, she finds that Talon's little escapades are hurting the public. And finally she wonders: which of them is on the right side?

I hope to gain some readers here. Thanks to all who check me out! :D
“La giraffa ha il cuore lontano dai pensieri. Si è innamorata ieri, e ancora non lo sa.” - Stefano Benni

TheStormAroundMe

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat May 16, 2015 3:50 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hi! Welcome to YWS!

There are a couple of forums around this site, that are meant for sharing your ideas. Like Writer's Corner is a great one. But if you're looking for a forum where you can post your entire story on then you can look at Novel Workshop.

Though these forums are what some of us use, we post works through the Publishing Center (look at the top of your screen, next to your notifications). They should be around chapter length as well, and members leave reviews on it.

If you some super clear instructions, here's a link to an article that should really help you out. Let me know if you have any questions, and make sure to tell me when you post your works. :D

Hope you enjoy yourself here!
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon May 18, 2015 6:55 am
Iggy says...

Hey! Welcome to the site!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll