z

Young Writers Society

New Memeber

Reviews: 0
Thu May 14, 2015 11:37 am
Fluffy says...

Hi there, I'm fluffy and I have just joined the young writers society. I am eager to learn how everything works here.

Reviews: 0
Thu May 14, 2015 12:01 pm
View Likes
Fluffy says...

I can't wait to get started and read some of the posts that are already online. I think its a good thing to share your work and I am excited to do the same.

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Thu May 14, 2015 12:48 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

Heya and welcome to YWS! *extends warm greeting*

I love your avatar! It just to be my aunt's favorite character. Anyways, I am so happy on your enthusiasm of writing. We need more people like that in the world. *applauds you and pats you on the back*

If you want to read some published works or short stories that were written by other members then you should click the "Shorts" tab at the top of the page (in black) and then choose which specific genre/category you want to read in.

Now,if you want to go and publish a work, you have to have enough points. Every new member gets a default of 350 points and one work costs 300 points to post. You go all the way up to the publishing center of this website and just click on it and follow the easy steps. It's pretty self-explanatory.

On YWS we have a pretty decent reviewing system, and so if you want to earn more points to have to review/critique other people's stories. Here are Critiquing Tutorials which is a whole list of article written by our expert members to help you get started and get an idea of critiquing. My greatest advice though, is to read other people's review and see how they do it, and their style,etc.

I hope this helps you . If you have any questions you can contact the mods (their usernames are in light green or in dark green)

Sit down,buckle up, and enjoy YWS!
~Peace Out~

/Pretzelsing/
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Thu May 14, 2015 12:52 pm
StealTheWorld says...

hey, fluffy :)
your name paired with that profile pic are mega adorable.
i hope you have a most wonderful time on YWS. the community is really great and unbelievably friendly. annnd you can message me anytime for any reason :)
have a good one!
~steal
"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
-- F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

Formerly: xDarkHeart27x

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Thu May 14, 2015 1:40 pm
birk says...

Welcome to YWS, Fluffy!

I hope you'll enjoy yourself here. ;)
"I never saved anything for the swim back."

Do not mistake coincidence for fate. - Mr Eko

they're selling razor blades and mirrors in the street

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat May 16, 2015 3:33 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hello! Welcome to the site!

A popular way to learn how this site works is to read this article here. It is really informative, and gives some good instructions for new members (older members, too! I still reference to it sometimes, shh)

Let me know if you have any questions~
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon May 18, 2015 6:57 am
Iggy says...

It's so cute and FLUFFY!!

Welcome to YWS :3

Edit: merged your two introduction threads together! Happy YWSing!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)