z

Young Writers Society

geek teen romance writer

Reviews: 0
Wed May 13, 2015 10:26 pm
View Likes
littleladyspeedlimit says...

:shock: hi folks. if this sounds awkward, don't think that is how my books sound.... i just don't.... have time to do eight rewrites on this. my name is cassady, i'm 17 and i love firefly and supernatural. i listen to classic rock and read anything. shampoo bottle? read it. i am better a writing then talking. much love

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Wed May 13, 2015 10:35 pm
passenger says...

Hey, and welcome! I hope you have a wonderful time here. If you need any help or just want to talk, then you can just shoot me a PM. :)

Spoiler! :
I read shampoo bottles, too. XD

-Sav
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Wed May 13, 2015 10:36 pm
Pretzelstick says...

Heya and welcome to YWS! I think that you username is so creative.

You can publish your novel and have followers who will faithfully review it for you, chapter by chapter. All you have to do is publish it. You go to the black tab at the top of the website and click on "Publishing Center" on the far right and then you follow the pretty easy and straightforward steps that it takes you through. It might seem a little bit weird at first,but then you will get the hang of it, I promise.
If you have any questions,feel free to contact anyone who has their usernames in green or dark green and I am sure that they will be glad to help you. I knew that I needed a lot of help at the beginning of my time here.

I would just like to say that I want to introduce you to the awesome storybook section of our website, where writers collaborate to write a beautiful masterpiece- a storybook. Here is where that is found rpg and then here are viewtopic.php?f=7&t=102152-some helpful articles that explain to you what this is all about.

I hope to see more of you around soon. Sit down,buckle up,and enjoy YWS!

/pretzelsing/
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat May 16, 2015 3:30 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hi! Welcome to YWS!

I'm better at writing things out than talking, so maybe it's a common trait among writers. *shrugs* Who knows...

Anyway, let me know if you have any questions. And feel free to bug my wall, or shoot me a PM if you need anything. :D
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon May 18, 2015 6:57 am
Iggy says...

Cute way to spell your name! Welcome to the site!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings