z

Young Writers Society

Hey

Reviews: 1
Mon May 11, 2015 7:03 pm
View Likes
Quicksilver says...

Well, I'm new here, and can probably guess I'm a huge fan of the Maximoff twins from Marvel. I write mostly fantasy, but a little sci-fi too. Glad to meet you all!
Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers.

257 Reviews

Reviews: 257
Mon May 11, 2015 7:05 pm
Tuesday says...

Welcome! I love Marvel too! ( My step-dad is mostly in love with it more than me AND he sometimes lets me read the comic books he owns.) Anyway, Welcome to YWS and hope you enjoy your stay here!

Did you enjoy Age of Ultron?
What does it mean to be brave?

she/they

Mon May 11, 2015 7:13 pm
View Likes
Quicksilver says...

I definitely loved Age of Ultron!
Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers.

257 Reviews

Reviews: 257
Mon May 11, 2015 7:15 pm
Tuesday says...

That is awesome to hear! I enjoyed it myself too!
What does it mean to be brave?

she/they

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Wed May 13, 2015 10:29 pm
Pretzelstick says...

Heya Quicksilver and welcome to YWS! I am glad that you chose this website to further improve your writing skills, and I am sure that you will just get better and better. We have some awesome articles on here, that our experts have composed and written so I would suggest that you would check them out. They are written viewforum.php?f=320

We have a pretty decent reviewing system set up. If you want to post a work,you have to have points to post it (350 points per every new work.) If you want to get more points to post more works, you have to review(you can get anywhere from 100-175 points per review). Reviewing is basically taking a piece of writing and critiquing it. I am not that good at explaining these sorts of things so I will post you a link that you founder Nate wrote and posted. The YWS Critique Sandwich

My greatest advice would be to read other people's reviews (like I did) and study them so that you know what the writer expects and kind of a general idea of what a review looks like.

I see that you have already found a common love/hobby with Tuesday and that's how it is here on YWS. We are one big community that shares each other's lives and we are mostly all very tight friends.

Sit down,buckle up, and enjoy YWS!

/pretzelsing/
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

Fri May 15, 2015 6:19 am
Quicksilver says...

Thank you!

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat May 16, 2015 3:33 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Welcome to YWS!
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon May 18, 2015 6:57 am