z

Young Writers Society

Hello chaps!

Reviews: 2
Sun May 10, 2015 9:08 pm
BritishWriter says...

Hello! I'm the BritishWriter! Here's a true fact about me. I'm not even British!

So, I love and Britain. It's just a unique place and it has such an amazing culture. Anyways, I also love art and writing poetry. I'm also obsessed with photography. So please, get to know me, and if I need any help I will definitely ask!

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun May 10, 2015 9:15 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Hi! Welcome to the site!

xD Well, I ain't British either, even though many people used to think I am because of my username (I believe Cricket is a sport in England. lol) I'm American. Where are you from?

What topics do you like writing about? :)
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

Sun May 10, 2015 9:18 pm
View Likes
BritishWriter says...

Thanks for the welcome!

I am also from America. My favorite topics would have to be about life. Whether it's great or whether it's horrible. Just using certain words to create a metaphor for life can make an impact.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun May 10, 2015 9:19 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

Hi there, welcome aboard :D

Art and photography are awesome, you'll find quite a few of us sharing your love/obsession of those! What kind of art do you like/do, other than photography? By the way, there's the Art&Photography forum where you can see other people's works and share your own, if you wish. Just scroll down the Forums section and you can't miss it.

Looking forward to reading your poetry, and feel free to poke me if you need anything~
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

Sun May 10, 2015 9:23 pm
BritishWriter says...

Well, in photography, I love taking landscape photos. My dad is also a photographer, so we share something very similar. With art, I love to draw portraits. I am actually quite good at it too! ;)

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Thu May 14, 2015 2:48 am
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

Heya BritishWriter. *extends warm welcome* I find it pretty amusing that you have no British roots,but hey, everyone has their own likes c:

BritishWriter wrote: My dad is also a photographer,

Oh really? My mom is a photographer and I like to help her set up my siblings and pick the poses that she would take the pictures as. It's really fun to do.

Anyways, as Aria said, you can go to the forums and find that photography part of the website cool. Here is link viewforum.php?f=27
I hope that you find it useful and enjoyable.

Sit down,buckle up, and enjoy YWS.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon May 18, 2015 7:01 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Let's hope you can successfully pull off being a Brit without actually being one! Right.. Mate? :P

Welcome!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree