z

Young Writers Society

Hi

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed May 06, 2015 12:29 pm
Jaein says...

Hi everyone. I'm new to this site. Big Brother said I should stop by, introduce myself, and I think that its always a good idea to listen to Big Brother :wink:

I'm nineteen years old and I live in the U.S. I'm not sure what else to put here, so if you have any questions feel free to ask :smt024

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed May 06, 2015 12:58 pm
crossroads says...

Welcome aboard!

Have you ever been a part of an (online) writing community? What kind of stuff do you like to write/review/read?
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

8 Reviews

Wed May 06, 2015 1:38 pm
Jaein says...

Thank you!

I have never been a part of a writing community, I think that this will be great for improving my writing so I'm happy I decided to join. I like writing short stories, but I have a big issue with perfectionism and actually completing it.I've just gotten into poetry and I really enjoy that. Genre-wise, Ill write anything I'm feeling.The books that I usually read are YA fiction so I guess I should branch out a bit. :D

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Wed May 06, 2015 1:54 pm
Dreamy says...

Hello, Jaein. Welcome to the site. =D I live to write short stories. xD If you need someone to talk to, feel free to bug me. :P
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

8 Reviews

Wed May 06, 2015 3:26 pm
View Likes
Jaein says...

Hi! Thanks for the welcome, and I'll definitely be bugging you. :smt023

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Thu May 07, 2015 11:01 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

Heya and welcome to YWS! I got that you enjoy your time and your stay here! I like reading YA fiction too. :D So we a in common. Oh, poetry is so much fun. A good way to get better at it is to read other writer's poems. I would recommend checking out April's NaPo's thread that users/poets here completed.https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewforum.php?f=196
Hope that this helps and that you enjoy your time and stay here!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun May 10, 2015 9:07 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hello! Welcome to YWS!
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

8 Reviews

Sun May 10, 2015 11:51 pm
Jaein says...

@pretzelsing Thanks for the link! I actually had no idea that there was such a thing as Napo (Crazy I know). I'm bummed that I missed it this year. Hey, who says it has to be in April though, right? Thank you again!

8 Reviews

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon May 18, 2015 7:03 am
Iggy says...

Always listen to Big Brother. He knows best. ;)

Welcome!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi