Young Writers Society

Hello Fellow Writers!

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:36 am
View Likes
TiernanW says...

Hello!

I hail from the countryside amongst the rolling hills of Ireland, where the sensational smell of grass fills one nose on occasion, and on others its manure. I have aged 16 years and my 17th birthday will be in August.

Writing began to interest me when I was 13 and suffering from my first heartbreaks. I know... terrible times. :p I began to write poems to express those feelings, but I have had a break of a couple years since then. I'm back in business now though!

So yeah, that's a brief bit about me. :)

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:05 pm
Vervain says...

Hey there, and welcome to YWS!

Trust me, we know all about the writing of the first heartbreak :P Oh, the rites of passage we have endured... Haha, in any case, we're definitely glad to have you here (another to add to our secret arsenal I mean what?), and I'm looking forward to seeing what you write!

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to shoot me a private message or something. Myself and others with green and red usernames are mods, but I promise, we don't bite! (Much.)

Have fun!
stay off the faerie paths

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:06 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hello there! Welcome to YWS!

Oooh, Ireland. I'm American, but I've always wanted to see that place. Mainly for the stories that I've heard about its landscapes. Never heard anything about SWEET smells. Oops?

Anyway, feel free to come ask me if you have any questions or concerns. Here's a great article to get you started on. Hope you enjoy your time here with us!
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon May 18, 2015 7:10 am
Iggy says...

Yay, August babies! :D

Welcome!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:41 pm
Stori says...

Hello, Tiernan. Is it very rainy in Ireland, like I've read?

10 Reviews

Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:19 pm
TiernanW says...

Stori wrote:Hello, Tiernan. Is it very rainy in Ireland, like I've read?

Haha it can be quite. :D When there's sun out you should still pack a rain coat because we can have all 4 seasons in 1 day. :p

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:07 pm
BlueSunset says...

Hi, @TiernanW! :D Welcome to YWS! YWS is a great source of feedback from others, as you might already know.
I really want to go to visit Ireland someday in the future. :D What kinds of things do you like to write?
busy throwing
words around

like a magician
casting spells.

10 Reviews

Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:55 pm
TiernanW says...

Sunset101 wrote:Hi, @TiernanW! :D Welcome to YWS! YWS is a great source of feedback from others, as you might already know.
I really want to go to visit Ireland someday in the future. :D What kinds of things do you like to write?

Poetry and that's mainly it. XD

I haven't been active at the minute due to my GCSEs, but I will get back properly during the summer :D

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:53 pm
BlueSunset says...

Really? I love writing and reading poetry! :D Maybe I'll review some of yours.
busy throwing
words around

like a magician
casting spells.

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:02 pm
FireBird99 says...

Hey, welcome to Young Writer's Society! I've always loved Ireland and one of these days I plan on visiting your homeland so be prepared :P. I also have some Irish blood in me. I hope you enjoy your time on here. It has helped my writing a lot and I hope it does the same for you! Welcome, again =).
One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.

I'm not quiet. I'm just plotting.

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:48 pm
steampowered says...

Welcome to YWS! :D
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies.
— Daisy Bates