z

Young Writers Society

Hello

Reviews: 0
Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:35 pm
Vikingr says...

Hello there fellow writers!

You can call me Andrew or Viking (the -r is the Norse spelling AFAIK lol)! I have done NaNoWriMo in 2013 and 2014 and camp in April 2014! I am on rewrites of two novels, both set in the same universe, which does not include Earth or anything. The first is like a fictional epic history of the land/planet in roughly dark age times, and then the other one is set around 2152-53 and involves intrigue, conspiracy, and action.

Cheers!
"A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--The Hávamál

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:45 am
donizback says...

Welcome to YWS, mate.

I hope you have a great time here. It is surely an amazing website with tons of really helpful and friendly people.
You can always message me or the mods, who are green NO no no. They aren't the hulk but their username is a bit hulky greenish.
Well, I am sure you are a great writer. I hope to see more of your stuff soon here. You can ask me for help if you need any.

For now, I have to leave. See you around!
Alone is what I have, alone protects me.

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:35 pm
PickledChrissy says...

Welcome to YWS, @Vikingr! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the site. :D
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:34 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hey there, Andrew! Welcome to YWS!

Be sure to hit me up with any questions or concerns that you might have. ^^
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:57 pm
Dreamy says...

Hello, there! Welcome to the site!=)
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:15 am
Pretzelstick says...

Regards to you and welcome to this website! Hope that you enjoy your time and stay here and that you improve in your writing. Sit down, buckle up, and enjoy the ride!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:22 am
Kanome says...

Welcome to YWS c:
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

Reviews: 0
Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:11 am
Vikingr says...

Thanks for the welcome everyone :)
"A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--The Hávamál

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon May 18, 2015 7:09 am
Iggy says...

Hey there! Welcome!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author