z

Young Writers Society

hey Guys *waves*

Reviews: 0
Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:54 pm
View Likes
bluesofdays says...

Well hello people of youngwriterssociety! My account exist longer as you can see but I decided today that I finally will join this site. I write poetry since my 13th! and still it is an escape for me. I want more readers/followers for my work so I thought, I go introduce myself first.

Well, I'm bluesofdays, better to know me as; Devin. I'm a young small female that lives in Europe. I'm proud to be Dutch! and my favorite band (my heroes) are The Script. They have such beautiful text in their lyrics and they can sing so beautiful. I like the voice a lot from Danny! (he is the singer from The Script ;) )

I like a lot other bands and singers also, here a few of my genres: Pop/Folk/Country (sometimes rap) en also do I like Indie Rock. My second favorite band is OneRepublic and my favorite song is I Lived.

That's enough for you guys. I hope we can be friends here and let's have a good time! :mrgreen:

Lots of Love: Devin.

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:13 pm
passenger says...

Hi Devin!

As you've seen, I've already raved continuously about The Script (asdfghjk The Script<3) and will probably continue to do so. Sorry.

Welcome to YWS! ;) If you have anything you want me to review or give you some feedback on anything, you can just shoot me a PM, okay?

-Sav :3

Spoiler! :
asdfghjk One Republic
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:31 pm
EscaSkye says...

Whoo! I like the songs The Script has. My favorite out of all of the ones I've heard is probably "Long Gone and Moved On".

Welcome aboard, Devin! If you've got any questions about the site, feel free to shoot me a message. ;)
Not anymore.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:13 am
View Likes
bluesofdays says...

Savvy wrote:Hi Devin!

As you've seen, I've already raved continuously about The Script (asdfghjk The Script<3) and will probably continue to do so. Sorry.

Welcome to YWS! ;) If you have anything you want me to review or give you some feedback on anything, you can just shoot me a PM, okay?

-Sav :3

Spoiler! :
asdfghjk One Republic

hey hello there Sav! nice name do you have and yes The Script rocks! we can be good friends hahaa :D

Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:14 am
bluesofdays says...

EscaSkye wrote:Whoo! I like the songs The Script has. My favorite out of all of the ones I've heard is probably "Long Gone and Moved On".

Welcome aboard, Devin! If you've got any questions about the site, feel free to shoot me a message. ;)

OMG!!!! it is one of my favorite songs, I don't lie about that ;) I have all their albums, I love them :mrgreen:

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:56 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Helloooo, welcome to YWS ^^
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:08 pm
bluesofdays says...

ThereseCricket wrote:Helloooo, welcome to YWS ^^

thank you, how are you?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:18 pm
Pretzelstick says...

Yay!Another music/song lover. *waves back*I am not Dutch but I would like to visit Netherlands maybe someday. Welcome to YWS!
*extends warm greeting*
I hope that you enjoy your time and stay here.
Sit down,buckle up,and enjoy the ride!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:31 pm
Shudder says...

Heya!

Welcome to YWS! I can honestly say that you will enjoy it here, I know I have since I'm relatively new myself. It's pretty cool that you're Dutch too, I've always wanted to go to the Netherlands since it's on my list of places I want to go :D Anyway I hope you have fun here and if you need help with anything just ask.

-Aidan
"Doors are for people with no imagination." ~Skulduggery Pleasant

"Sanity Calms, but madness is more interesting." ~John Russel

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:53 am
donizback says...

Hello, bluesofdays.
Welcome to YWS. I am sure you are having a great time here. It is an amazing website with lots of great people.

Well, a music lover! That's great. What do you like to write? Some lyrics and stuff?

Well, I hope you have a great time here. See you around soon! Have fun here and make a lot of friends :)
Alone is what I have, alone protects me.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:10 pm
bellathebookworm says...

Welcome to YWS!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon May 18, 2015 7:13 am
Iggy says...

Hey, Devin! Welcome!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

"The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein