z

Young Writers Society

Hey guys, so it's been a while...

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:23 am
ButterFlyInk says...

...six years if my math is correct. I don't remember why I left yws but I do know that I missed all of you cool cats.

I figured since so much time has passed I would say another hello :) and apologize for not responding to a lot of my post years ago. My younger self was kind of a butthead (am I allowed to say that?) who clearly didn't know proper social skills... Not that I do now [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]

Anyway,
Hi! I'm ButterFlyInk but you can call me Ink or Butters if you'd like. I am twenty four years old, my favourite reading place is in my bed with a good cup of tea. I don't like to write to music that often, when I do though it's usually trance, techno, dubstep and Marilyn Manson for the darker scenes. My favourite pens right now are the Pilot V5 Hi-Techpoint 0.5 pure ink [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] love them so much! I think I may have an obsession with buying notebooks and journals. Dogs make my heart melty [PURPLE HEART]

Oh and I confess, I am a book sniffer.

Question time!
If you could meet one of your own characters in person, who would it be and why?
["DD:why are you wearing 2 hats? GM: because i have 2 hats!" XD ]

"my mind isn't working properly..and so my fingers are following the trend." ~ Me

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:39 am
donizback says...

Welcome back, Butters!
You can call me donizback (of course. lol)

I hope you'll have a great time here and, also, find some of old friends around.

And well, it is really awesome coincidence that I am using the same Pilot pen right now to take some notes!

Since you are back on, and would be expecting a gift, right? Well, there you go! A gift for you:
Alone is what I have, alone protects me.

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:30 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hi! Welcome back to the site!
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:44 pm
FireBird99 says...

Hey! Welcome back! I hope you like it here again =).
One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.

I'm not quiet. I'm just plotting.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:53 am
ButterFlyInk says...

Aww [emoji4] thanks guys! Such a warm welcome yay! I'm definitely glad to be back. That gift is adorable can I keep it?

Sorry for any wonky formatting, I'm using Tapatalk for the first time so I don't exactly know what I'm doing [emoji13]
["DD:why are you wearing 2 hats? GM: because i have 2 hats!" XD ]

"my mind isn't working properly..and so my fingers are following the trend." ~ Me

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:24 am
Snoink says...

HI! I remember you! :)

Welcome back!

I wouldn't recommend any of my characters as far as friends, though Maggie seems pretty nice so far. She hasn't had nearly enough conflict in her life though, so that explains it. In a couple more chapters...
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon May 18, 2015 7:19 am
Iggy says...

Welcome back! :3
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid