z

Young Writers Society

Idiosyncratic Thread Subject Name (oh hello)

Reviews: 0
Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:17 am
View Likes
sociohat says...

Haha, this is actually an introduction thread! I just subverted the typical "Hello I'm New"! in the hope of gaining your love and trust. Just one of my jokes, guys :)

Okay, I'm done with the ironic joke explaining now; now it's time for you to read the incoherent mess of an introduction that I'm gonna write below!

I'm Jether, and I like to write! I eat words for breakfast, and then I regurgitate them into a piece of paper! Show me an empty page, and boy George, I'll write words right into it!

If you want to be pedantic, I'm not really a new member. I made an account last year and I just. . . forgot to use it. Well, I am on Wattpad a lot, but I'd like to apologize to you lot regardless.

I'm from the Philippines, which is something.

I'd like to say that I'm willing to accept constructive criticism, but I realize now that I take any form of negativity quite badly, since it worsens the self-defeating perfectionism that I carry with me throughout my life, and I end up being an unproductive mess. (Or I am willing to accept constructive criticism that isn't mean or emotionless. Yeah, I'm a wuss)

Let's see. . . I like Type-Moon a lot, and it'll probably show in my writing.

So, yeah. It's nice to meet you all!

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:31 am
bellathebookworm says...

Hi, welcome to YWS!

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:50 am
godlypopo says...

Welcome to YWS!! If you need any help with the site, just ask :D
Our mind is a network of doorways, each one leading to a different room of thoughts and imagined ideas. Every time we read or learn about something new, a new network of doorways is born

Smile

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:17 pm
Lightsong says...

Hahaha, you're an interesting person. Welcome! :D
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:51 pm
Pretzelstick says...

Heya and welcome to YWS! I hope that you enjoy your time here.Some you need constructive criticism to realize the mistakes in you story,to swallow your ego, and to just realize that you aren't perfect ;)
Anyways, I hope that you writing improves because of that,because even though it might hurt at first(criticism) , it will be better in the long-run.
BTW what is you avatar a picture of?
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:57 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Heeya! Welcome to the site!
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933