z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

Reviews: 0
Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:21 am
View Likes
TheWritingPug says...

Hello! I am an aspiring writer who is starting out and looking for constructive criticism and hopefully plenty of practice! I will probably write a lot of short creative writing stories and a few poems. Once I can figure out how to upload one of my poems I will. Thanks for reading this and I hope some of you will come check out my writing!

Nice to meet you,
Arianna

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:36 am
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

Heya and Welcome to YWS! Here are the quick and easy steps to publishing your work:
1.On the top of your screen where the black bar is click on "Publishing Center".
2.Do you see the read button on the top of that that says "Add New Work" Click on that.
3.Upload your document and title it.
4.Follow the rest of the steps like how to label what genre it is and the content rating,etc.Very important guideline:
Content Ratings Guidelines

BTW if you are lost looking for avatars I have this really great site that I reccomend to all of my friends.
http://www.avatarsdb.com/animated/

You go on their and click on any topic you would like ^_^Hope that this helped.
Sit down,buckle up,and enjoy the ride!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:32 am
EscaSkye says...

Hey, Arianna! Pretzel pretty much walked you through the process, but I'm going to have to add that the price of posting one literary work is 350 points; so if you want to post more, you're going to have to do some reviews too. Here's the breakdown of the maximum points you get per review:

100 - works outside the Green Room (more than 2 reviews).
150 - works found in the Green Room but is relatively new (less than 2 reviews but have stayed for less than three days).
175 - works found in the Green Room but is relatively old (less than 2 reviews but have stayed for more than three days).

That said, you just need to write about two to three should you run out of points. Here's a quick guide too.

Well, welcome aboard, Arianna! I hope you'll enjoy yourself here. Should you have any questions, feel free to message me. ;)
Not anymore.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:37 am
birk says...

Welcome to YWS!

I hope you'll enjoy yourself here. ;)
"I never saved anything for the swim back."

Do not mistake coincidence for fate. - Mr Eko

they're selling razor blades and mirrors in the street

Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:22 am
TheWritingPug says...

Thanks guys! I just posted my first poem. It sucks but I'm just starting out and no one gets good without practice

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:42 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hey there! Welcome to the site~

How are you finding things so far?
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:48 pm
TheWritingPug says...

things are pretty good! I'm liking this site a lot

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon May 18, 2015 7:23 am
Iggy says...

DO YOU LIKE PUGS WOULD YOU LIKE MINE

TAKE HER

PLEASE

alternately, welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman