z

Young Writers Society

I'm back.

Reviews: 4
Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:21 pm
VergilthePoet says...

Hey guys, it's VergilthePoet. I'm sorry I haven't been active in the last year, classes have been chaos and every break I had I spent catching up on some sleep. I hope that I can be more active this time because I really need help. I have this idea for a story but I can't seem to find the proper introduction that it needs to get rolling. I'm going to experiment with a few beginnings and post them on my profile, so if you see my work, feel free to tear them to shreads with critiques because I need them. I want to be published so any help, any constructive criticism would be great. Thanks guys!
---All things are poison---

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:57 am
Pretzelstick says...

Welcome to YWS.I could take a look at that beginning of yours if you like. Just Pm me the link. How that you grow in your writing and improve.
Sit down, buckle up, and enjoy the ride!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:04 am
ThereseCricket says...

Hello! Of course, I think we all understand when school and just life gets in the way. Happens to all of us.

YWS is an amazing way to get a good beginning rolling when it comes to being stuck, so good luck. I'll do my best to keep an eye out for any of your works. :D
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:55 am
Iggy says...

Either I watch too many Vines or you really are Jason Nash

Welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:01 pm
Dreamy says...

Welcome! :D
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson