z

Young Writers Society

Introductions are in order :3

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:15 pm
View Likes
AmatuerWritings says...

Hello! My name is Brice Schultz, yes I know you shouldn't give hour name over the internet but I'm not that important a person to find out who I am.

I am a 16, nearly 17, year old gay teen male. I love to take pictures, and I'm planning on attending college to be an Electrical Engineer.

I am attending a trade school, or Vo-tech, for the next two schooling years (2014-2015, and 2015-2016) to become an Electrician. I plan on returning for a free thirteenth year to go into the Photography and Cinematography class.

I am a junior in high school and have an amazing boyfriend.

I love to make friends, and have started to write a few books! I have a problem with writers block and multiple books crashing into each other and getting ideas mixed up, or lost in the confusion.

I usually read Young Adult fiction, and that is what my attended audience will be. I love to read, and to write. I plan on hopefully being able to take pictures to use as my cover art, but for now I will have to wait, and pay for it to be done for me >.<

I am open to all criticism and I am hoping to get a lot of friends from here that I can get help from and eventually help in return.

Feel free to give me a message, and I will return the favor with one right back to you.

Have a wonderful day! Do not let ANYONE tell you that you are not wonderful or special!!
Your life is the Story
You are the Author
Write your own Happily Ever After

~Brice Schultz~ ~AmatuerWritings~

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:36 pm
Evander says...

Welcome to YWS, Brice!
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:58 pm
View Likes
Auxiira says...

*hauls her lazy backside to the welcome mat for once*

Hey Brice! You seem like a really awesome person! If you want to maker friends then you'be definitely come to the right place! We're bascially a huge family here!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, my pm box or wall is always open. If you have problems, then the folks in green or red are your best bet.

I feel a slight need to introduce myself: hi, I'm Auxii, I've lived in France for the last 8 years but I'm a bonfide Brit and I am returning to the UK next year for Uni (college) seeing as I'm 18. I'm a demi-sexual panromantic not in a relationship (and never have been ;-;). Let's be friends!
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:33 pm
Hattable says...

@Auxiira if we're a huge family... What does that make me?

Also, welcome, Brice. :P
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

257 Reviews

Reviews: 257
Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:05 pm
Tuesday says...

Hello!! I am wonderful birdie who would review anything with poems or anything with cheese puffs. Hope you enjoy the stay here. we do charge but it is very less since the rooms here are like MEGA big

WE HAVE SOUP!
What does it mean to be brave?

she/they

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:36 am
Iggy says...

Welcome!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:14 pm
Pretzelstick says...

Heya Brice and welcome to YWS! I hope that you emjoy your stay here.If you want someone to review one of your stories/ a chapter of your your novel you can request one here:
viewforum.php?f=188
Here is another helpful topic:
Are you a new member? Read me!
Sit down, buckle up, and enjoy the ride1
What genre do you like to write in? What stories/novels are you currently working on?
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.
— Ernest Hemingway