z

Young Writers Society

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:47 am
View Likes
Wayne says...

Hello Young Writers Society, My name is Wayne and I am from Chicago, 53 years old and have recently discovered that I have a 16 year old daughter who has some writer skills. She does not know it, but I am looking around for a place for her to share and get feedback on her work. I think I have found it in the Young Writers Society. Thanks and I hope you all don't mind if I read a few stories posted here, just to compare her skills to others in her age group. Thanks again and keep writing so we can keep reading.......

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:01 pm
Pretzelstick says...

Heya welcome to YWS! Hope that your daughter likes it here and grows in her writing journey! We're here to help! Here are some helpful writing tutorial links if your are interested on reading them!
Writing Tutorials Article Index
Hope that helps! If you have any questions or contends on navigating this website your can PM any of the mood (which have green username)
Enjoy!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:00 pm
CuriosityCat says...

Hello and welcome! :smt006

I hope you and your daughter like it here! To be honest, I'm not very experienced, so I can only offer you so much assistance :? (as my dear friend pretzel said above, that is a power best wielded by the mods), but I'm always game for helping you guys out in any way I can! :smt003

Out of curiosity, what is your daughter's username? I'd like to meet her too. ^.^

Have a nice stay here on YWS and please exit through the gift shop! :wink:

~Curiosity killed the cat
Nothing to see here, puny mortals. Move along.

"I’m always going to embarrass myself and I’m pretty comfortable with that now."
— Misha Collins

862 Reviews

Reviews: 862
Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:03 pm
Morrigan says...

Hello, Wayne!

Young Writers Society is filled with many different skill levels, and we have quite a few excellent reviewers on the site. Every work first appears in the green room until it gets two hefty reviews, so there's a guarantee that your daughter will get some pretty good feedback! We'd love to welcome your daughter into the ranks of our young writers. I hope you stick around as well! :)

Welcome to YWS! I hope to see you and your daughter around!
"So many poems growing outta them they're practically a poet-tree"
Gringoamericano

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:42 am
Iggy says...

Hey Wayne and welcome to YWS!

If your daughter wants, she's welcome to join the site, and you're free to stick around and help her out, if you'd like! Maybe we'll make a writer out of you? ;)

Enjoy YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:03 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hello, Wayne! Welcome to the site!

How are you finding things so far?
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie