z

Young Writers Society

Hello Everyone!

Random avatar

Reviews: 14
Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:07 am
Cloudless says...

Hey guys! I just joined this forum today. I saw that the community is kind of small so I thought it would be ok to introduce myself a little bit.

For starters, a little bit about myself. I am a a six-teen year old guy that is currently a junior! I like anime, drawing, and of course, reading. I can't remember when I started to enjoy reading so much, but I love it! My favorite genres are Fantasy/Adventure (with a hint of romance).

I joined this blog for a couple reasons. The first one is to read other young writers stuff. I wanted to know where everyone else was at compared to me. I like to have a goal to reach towards, and also to know I'm not the only person that enjoys writing!

Another reason why I was hear is to become a better writer. At the moment, I am writing a story. I love my story, but I also know that it needs a lot of work. I never considered myself a good writer. My grammar and spelling is so-so, but I figured I could improve by being here.

At some point, I hope to upload at least chapter one onto this site, but at the moment I lack confidence. I am very shy about my work. In time, I think that I will be able to post it though. :D

So yea, I've read around in the forums a bit. You guys seem like cool people. I hope we get along! :pirate3:

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:30 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Hey! Cute username!

I moved this to the Welcome Mat. Just so you know. :)

I hope you like it here.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:17 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

Heya Cloudless welcome to YWS!I hope that you enjoy it here and improve your writing skills! That's cool that you like to read adventure books, I like that too!I know how it feels to be afraid to post something like your writing but I just encourage you to post it and get it done with. Here are some helpful links that you can begin to look at:

Are you a new member? Read me!

The YWS Reviewing Dictionary

Sit down, buckle up, and enjoy the ride!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:29 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Hey there, Cloudless! Welcome aboard.

It's totally understandable being shy about uploading your work. We all have our own time and moment where we finally decide to share our work with the world, and some of us take longer than the rest. Like you said, just takes time.

Let me know if you need any help with the uploading process, or just about anything around the site. I'd be happy to help. ^^
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

Random avatar

Reviews: 14
Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:28 am
Cloudless says...

Alright, thanks guys! I will be sure to take you up on your offers if I ever need help!

'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights