z

Young Writers Society

Hi, Everyone! :D

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:37 pm
View Likes
abbyowl says...

Hello, everyone! My name's Abby and I'm new to The Young Writers Society. So, I guess I'll start with why I joined and a bit about myself as well!
Writing is always been something I have loved from an early age, and now, being a high school student with a senior brother, I'm really starting to consider what I want to do with my life past school. When I was younger, I always wanted to be an author, and I know that in all practicality, it may not be the best career move after student loans from college and such, but it's definitely a dream (I would love to minor in Creative Writing, though!). But I definitely want to do something that revolves around writing or communications, as I'm an avid speech kid (I'm in Original Oratory and Humorous Duet Acting:D) as well. Currently I'm looking more into Journalism and Script Writing. I am a huge nerd who loves T.V, so writing my own show would be pretty amazing. So, I joined this site to develop my craft more. Writing is something I want to do for the rest of my life and that requires being very skilled at doing it. I'm so excited to grow into not only a student, but a writer! :D

I also have a wattpad, too! My username is very similar; abbyowlspins
I'm so not witty enough to come up with one of these.

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:58 pm
View Likes
AttackOfTheFlash says...

Hi Abby! Welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy yourself here! :)
Are you living or simply existing?

9 Reviews

Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:12 pm
abbyowl says...

Thank you! :D
I'm so not witty enough to come up with one of these.

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:18 am
EternalRain says...

Hi, there! I'm new as well :)
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

9 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:43 am
View Likes
rockycait says...

Welcome to YWS! I'm fairly new here compared to some, but I feel I've mastered a few things, so if you have any questions feel free to ask. :)
The world is reality but words help you escape

Spoiler! :
I'm not interesting enough to have spoilers, but that doesn't mean I can't use them!

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:21 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Welcome, Abby!

Hope you enjoy yourself here, and let me know if you have any questions. You can shoot me a PM or contact me in chat, and I'll do my best to help you out.

Hope you have fun!
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:09 pm
Iggy says...

Hi, Abby! Welcome to YWS. ^^
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian