z

Young Writers Society

Greetings!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:52 am
rpphoto says...

Hello

Name is Roy from the sunny coast of California. Im a photographer and designer by trade. Im a little older than most people, just looking for a place to settle in and share.

I use to write a lot before college, even have a story I wrote when I was in high school publish. When I went to college, my time decreased and passions changed and I stopped writing for a while. Recently my "pen hand" has been itching, and have been feeling the desire to get back into writing.

I have started brainstorming on an idea of a First Person Serial Killer story/book, also been playing with some short stories here and there...

Looking forward to chatting with most of you, and hoping for some inspiration and motivation!

Live Long And Prosper!
“I don't fail. I succeed at finding what doesn't work.”
―Christopher Titus

"You see something, then it clicks with something else, and it will make a story. But you never know when it's going to happen."
-Stephen King

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:54 am
steampowered says...

Hello, and welcome to YWS! There are people of all ages on here, so I don't suppose you'll be the only "mature" user! :D

Feel free to message me (or one of the mods, whose names are in green) if you have any questions about the site.
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

475 Reviews

Reviews: 475
Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:21 am
Apricity says...

Hello Roy! Welcome to YWS, I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me.
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:57 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hi Roy! Welcome to YWS!
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:10 pm
Iggy says...

ROY MUSTANG.

I mean, hi Roy, welcome to YWS. :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

I feel like it will be absolute hotdog water, but oh well. It's just a draft.
— Charm