z

Young Writers Society

Attention earthlings: Journal? What's a journal?

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:31 am
NjRose says...

Greetings earthlings I come in peace. Okay earthlings I am new to this world and an anonymous source told me that I should make a journal. Now I have a question. What is a journal? Is that some kind of earthling food or sauce? Ohh food! I love food but before I get sidetrack here's what I have to say and you need to read all of it and read it well! There will be a quiz afterwards where you have to write two rolls of parchment about my introduction.

I'm nj a psych student by day, a writer by night and a Cosplayer when time permits. Writing brought me here ( well actually browsing and the search button did). I have 8 important hobbies aside from writing. That would be EAT. SLEEP. READ. EAT SOME MORE. I'm a BDSM practitioner/fetishist and proud of it ( if you have any problems with it I don't care) p.s if you still have problems after reading my whole profile i still don't care. MUSIC. EAT. what else? And oh! EAT.

interesting facts and trivia about myself?
Hmmmm... Lemme think, im asian. A filipino to be specific. I enjoy midnight romantic walks to the fridge. I have a secret affair with my phone pshhh don't tell my laptop. I'm a pottterhead. I love anime and cosplaying. I cried when DOBBY the house elf died (or should I say free elf?) Uhmm I have two left feet that wears right shoes. I tell people that I was born biologically male and later on had a sex change. The number 13 and 31 disturbs me. I like to dance when nobody is looking. I perform world class concerts on my shower. I hate raisins (they look like poop) im an evil genius who escaped a heavily guarded and maximum security mental ward to join the avengers. I have an army of gummy bears and evil bunnies that will tickle you to death and is waiting for my signal to start project: world domination. I'm 380 years old and an alien from unicorn land located in the IGS ( it's not intergalactic space) I'll go back to this post when I know what IGS stands for :p

P.S pm me I don't bite unless you ask me too :p
Last edited by NjRose on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:34 pm
Iggy says...

That's a lot of info about you, Rose. I like it. We love knowing a lot about our newbies. 8D

Welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:16 am
NjRose says...

@Iggy xD im crazy that way [emoji6] thanks for the welcome :)

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:50 pm
Pretzelstick says...

That was a long intro, but anyways welcome to YWS and I hope that you enjoy your time and stay.
Are you a new member? Read me!
If you have anyways questions you could PM @Iggy or me!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:59 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Wow, cool introoo.

Let me know if you have any questions, or need help around the site. :D
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken