z

Young Writers Society

I am here!

Reviews: 1
Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:45 pm
Fizzy says...

Hello, this is Fizzy, and I would just like to introduce myself as a newbie to this site.

I love to write and I am working on two novel ideas currently! I liked doing storybooks-what initially attracted me to your website and I am looking forward to doing that!

I was wondering what the people in green mean and also does anyone have any helpful links for newbies like me?Thanks 8)

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:53 pm
steampowered says...

Welcome to YWS, Fizzy!

The people with names in green are moderators - chosen for being awesome, patient and friendly! I totally didn't spam them constantly when I first joined asking them to correct all my newbie mistakes and give me help with everything. They can help you if you get stuck or have problems.

As for links: this one is probably helpful.

What genre do you like to write in? :)
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

Reviews: 1
Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:56 pm
Fizzy says...

Well, I don't really have one specific genre that I liked to write in, I like it all-historical,fantasy,realistic,etc. They are all very interesting and fun to write in! Thanks for telling me about the people in green! I will be sure to contact them with any questions/comments about this website!

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:09 pm
Lefty says...

Yay! Fizzy is here! *celebrates*

Let me know if you have any questions and I would be more than happy to try and answer them. Welcome to the site!

-Lefty
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

260 Reviews

Reviews: 260
Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:41 pm
TriSARAHtops says...

Heya Fizz! I'm Tri. As steam's already said, those of us who are green are the mods, so if if you ever need a hand with anything, just ask one of us! We're here to help!
Anoher link you might find useful is this one, where you'll find a bunch of tutorials, on stuff like reviewing, YWS code and just stuff that should make navigating the site a bit easier. :-)

Are you currently writing anything in particular that you'll be posting on YWS? Hope to keep seeing you round the site, and whilst it can seem a little big and daunting at first, once you get the hang of things it's an absolutely awesome place to be. :-) There are so many lovely people on this site that will help you with your writing so much - and I speak from personal exprience.
if we wait until we're ready
we'll be waiting
for the rest of our lives

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:43 pm
Iggy says...

Hi Fizzy!

If you see need anything, don't hesitate to PM me. Hope you like it here. :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:26 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hello, and welcome to YWS, Fizzy!

Feel free to PM me or post on my wall if you have any questions. Hope you enjoy yourself here! :D
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx