z

Young Writers Society

Hi

Reviews: 0
Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:43 pm
Gadgetron1 says...

Hi, I just joined this site so I'm still learning the ropes. I love to read and write and my favourite things to write are stories. I'm not sure if they're very good but O know I love writing them so it would be nice to see what people think. My favourite books are The Mortal Instruments books by Cassandra Clare. I'm also female.

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:05 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hello there! Welcome to YWS!

Ohh, a fellow storywriter! Yes, yes, welcome to the site~ I'm so pleased to meet you. ^^

To get started on YWS, you should read this, and most of the normal questions will be answered. If you have any questions that can't be answered in that thread, then feel free to ask me! Just ask me if you ever need anything.

Hope you enjoy yourself here~
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

475 Reviews

Reviews: 475
Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:31 pm
Apricity says...

Another Cassandra Clare fan, I prefer her Infernal Device series much more, but anyways, welcome to YWS! We're all writers here, you'll fit right in. ;)

If you have any questions regarding YWS or anything else, feel free to shoot me a PM.
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:06 pm
TimmyJake says...

YOUR AVVIE IS SAM. I like you already. c:

Welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy it here. :3
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:41 am
Masquerade says...

Welcome to YWS! I'm Masq. I love your avatar, by the way. I watch the entire LOTR series at least three times a year. I hope you like it here!
"Many people hear voices when no-one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing."
-Meg Chittenden

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:02 am
Dutiful says...

Hi there! Welcome to the family! I like your username a lot (:

Hope you enjoy it here!
“And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.”
― Sylvia Plath

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:28 pm
mfoley says...

Welcome aboard! You've joined a great community!
-- Michael F.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:46 am
Iggy says...

Oh, I hate TMI. I will spare you a rant, though, but definitely don't put me in chat and bring it up because I could go on forever about how much I dislike it. And yet I have the first three books. :P

Welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:24 pm
Lumi says...

I never really got into The Mortal Instruments for whatever reason. I think I came across them while I was heavily-reading classic books? And I probably thought they were beneath me. //scoff

Welcome to YWS! I hope you love it here. c: I may even check out TMI for you.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown