z

Young Writers Society

Member Since Jan 8 2015

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:12 pm
QuillOfDreaming says...

To all who would reader this... Shanks! I am honored to take your precious time just to read this boring Introduction! Uhmm... I guess I should introduce myself now so I wouldnt waste your time more..... Hello! My name is Cha--- Err.. I mean Quill! A.k.a Ultra mega lord, the ruler all small beings... I am 18 years old and of course Im lying(Im 15 tho).... My real birthday is Feb. 11 1999. I don't think I should give personal information but I thought you should all know Im a reaal wizard. Im from a whole other world~ a different dimension~~~ Annnnd what else... I am veeeeery pretty! Buuuut... Then again Im a compulsive liar~ As you can my grammar isnt perfect aaaannddd..... Im an "ooookaaay.." Writer I guess... Oh! Oooookaaaay Writers for me are not bad but not so good also. In short Im the boundary between bad and average. I came here to improve so if you are reading please help me... Annnd... I also came for the Rp~ Nyahaha I like food, mystery detective novels, funny stories, short horror stories, adventure books, Roleplay, uhmm... Sleeping, playing vid games... taekwondo, drawing, painting, volleyball, basketball, swimming.. And many mooooreee!!!! Im approachable and I really would appreaciate it if you talk to meeee! Cuz Im a lonely gurrlll!!!! I just want some friendssss... So yea~ that would be all! Thanks for wasting your time on meee~ I appreaciate it...
Last edited by QuillOfDreaming on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Random avatar

Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:37 pm
QuillOfDreaming says...

Well... It's 2015... Sorry... Im still not used to the whole 2015 trend...

Random avatar

Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:39 pm
QuillOfDreaming says...

Gawd. I only noticed my mistakes now... Haha... I wanna delete this..
_

Random avatar

Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:42 pm
QuillOfDreaming says...

QuillOfDreaming wrote:To all who would reader this... Shanks! I am honored to take your precious time just to read this boring Introduction! Uhmm... I guess I should introduce myself now so I wouldnt waste your time more..... Hello! My name is Cha--- Err.. I mean Quill! A.k.a Ultra mega lord, the ruler all small beings... I am 18 years old and of course Im lying(Im really 15).... My real birthday is Feb. 11 1999. I don't think I should give personal information but I thought you should all know Im a reaal wizard. Im from a whole other world~ a different dimension~~~ Annnnd what else... I am veeeeery pretty! Buuuut... Then Again Im a compulsive liar~ As you can my grammar isnt perfect aaaannddd..... Im an "ooookaaay.." Writer I guess... Oh! Oooookaaaay Writers for me are not bad but not so good also. In short Im the boundary between bad and average. I came here to improve so if you are reading please help me... Annnd... I also came for the Rp~ Nyahaha I like food, mystery detective novels, funny stories, short horror stories, adventure books, Roleplay, uhmm... Sleeping, playing vid games... taekwondo, drawing, painting, volleyball, basketball, swimming.. And many mooooreee!!!! Im approachable and I really would appreaciate it if you talk to meeee! Cuz Im a lonely gurrlll!!!! I just want some friendssss... So yea~ that would be all! Thanks for wasting your time on meee~ I appreaciate it...

Random avatar

Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:51 pm
QuillOfDreaming says...

Oh! Look at that! I can edit my post! Haha!

Random avatar

Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:52 pm
QuillOfDreaming says...

Well duh! Are you that stupid?

Random avatar

Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:54 pm
QuillOfDreaming says...

Well, at least Im not a talking-to-yourself Crazy!!!

Ha.. Haha... What am I doin? Well... Forever Alone I guess

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:34 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Hello! Welcome the site!

Ohhh, you like volleyball and sleeeeeping? Okay, I relate with those two, totally. Volleyball I'm not the best at, but I still love it, and whooo doesn't like sleeeeeping?

What genre do you prefer to write in? I like historical fiction and fantasy, for the most part.

Let me know if you have any questions, or need a review. I'd be happy to help you out~
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:05 pm
View Likes
TimmyJake says...

Welcome to YWS! If you need anything, I'd be happy to help out. :)
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:00 pm
r4p17 says...

Welcome to the site!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:02 pm
steampowered says...

Welcome to YWS! Hopefully you'll enjoy the website!

If you have any questions about the site or anything you want reviewed, feel free to let me know!
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:46 am
WaltzingDreams says...

Cousin! *waves* *smiles*
Welcome! XD nyahahahah... Follow me!
. . .

Spoiler! :
I can't believe you just outdid yourself there in the intros! XD. Good luck with this all! ;) love yah! -Waltz
"I believe I am--just a little bit--indecisive."
"You're mad."
"Name me a writer who isn't."

Don't be shy and ask for a Waltzing Review. :mrgreen:

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:16 am
Iggy says...

Hi da quill! ;)

Welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Random avatar

Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:51 am
View Likes
QuillOfDreaming says...

Woah! Thank you the warm welcome~!!! I like writing action, comedy, fantasy, mystery annnd sometimes romance

On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus