Young Writers Society

I have returned... again!

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:23 am
View Likes
HomelessPorcupine says...

Hello everyone!

Not sure if anyone here remembers me, but I was a member a couple of years ago and, after having extremely limited access to internet for 2 years, I have returned! I´ve gotten some things done in my life that I was focusing on heavily before, and now I want to dedicate a little more time to writing and developing my writing style, and really just making some good friends.

So yeah, I´m back, merry christmas and happy new year! :)

Also, I´ve been living in Chile for the past 2 years as a missionary. I like the color blue. What else...

I´m a history major now and am trying to get into the university called BYU in Utah to study Classical Studies. Classical Studies is the study of the classical Roman, Greek and Hebrew civilizations. I want to be a professor and motivational speaker for youth to help youth to just live better lives and do the best to live up to their potential. I personally believe that anything is possible and that any goal is achievable. We just need to have the right resources and the right motivation.

So yeah. I´m glad to be back! :) I really hope to get to know a lot of you and to reestablish relationships again. I have really great memories of the Young Writers Society. :D

It´s good to be back,
Homeless
"I can't afford a teddy bear, so I sleep with this contact solution."

Taran: He will not succeed in this. Somehow, we must find a way to escape. We dare not lose hope.

Fflewddur: I agree absolutely, your general idea is excellent; it's only the details that are lacking.

35 Reviews

Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:25 am
View Likes

Also, I´d like to become involved as soon as possible. I will say right now that I don´t have all the time in the world to dedicate to this site, but I have a lot more time than I used to. If anyone wants to throw me some ideas, or if anyone wants help with anything, just let me know!! :)

Taran: He will not succeed in this. Somehow, we must find a way to escape. We dare not lose hope.

Fflewddur: I agree absolutely, your general idea is excellent; it's only the details that are lacking.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:47 am
View Likes
Burrow says...

Welcome back! And Hello :D
“The end of suffering does not justify the suffering, and so there is no end to suffering, what a mess I am, I thought, what a fool, how foolish and narrow, how worthless, how pinched and pathetic, how helpless."

~Extremely loud and incredible close

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:35 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Yeeeeeeeeeess, an old member has returned from the dead. Welcome back! :D
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

476 Reviews

Reviews: 476
Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:35 am
View Likes
Apricity says...

I see I see, welcome back to YWS!
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:51 pm
View Likes
Mea says...

Hi, welcome back!
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

35 Reviews

Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:12 pm
View Likes

Thank you everyone!! :D

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:23 pm
r4p17 says...

Hey, welcerm back to the site! <3 I like history as well! I hope you enjoy yourself here!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:55 pm
View Likes
BlueLitMoon says...

Hi! I'm cassaundra! Extends hand welcome back!
“...Despite the mayhem that followed, Bruno found that he was still holding Shmuel's hand in his own and nothing in the world would have persuaded him to let go.”

― John Boyne, The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:11 am
Iggy says...

Welcome back! ^^
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare