z

Young Writers Society

Introduction

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:02 pm
View Likes
Anlon says...

Hey! I'm new to this, obviously. Is there anyone from Ireland who is also using this?

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:31 pm
View Likes
r4p17 says...

Hey, welcome to the site! I am sure you will love it here! I am not from Ireland, but I believe @StellaThomas is.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

10 Reviews

Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:54 pm
View Likes
Anlon says...

Thanks, dude for the welcome! Mind having a look at the first piece of put up here? No one's had a look at it yet, y'know :)

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:08 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Hey there! Welcome to the site!

I'd be happy to take a look at your first piece. :) Just give me a few days, and I'll get to it. Hope you like it here!
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

10 Reviews

Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:15 pm
View Likes
Anlon says...

Thank you! Appreciate everyone's friendliness :)

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:02 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

WELCOME! I am not the only Irish member here but am one of the better known ones. Welcome to the site? Are you Irish too? :) what do you like to write?!

I'm sure I'll see you around the site!

-Stella x
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

10 Reviews

Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:47 pm
Anlon says...

Yeah I'm Irish as well! I like writing fiction, but I haven't done that in a while so I've been doing a lot of articles about personal reflection, most of it is confusing to everyone else, I'm sure! What about yourself?

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:16 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Hello and welcome to YWS, Anlon! :D
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

10 Reviews

Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:19 pm
View Likes
Anlon says...

Thank you! Everybody is so friendly on this :D

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil