z

Young Writers Society

about myself

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:32 pm
View Likes
thehiddenwriter says...

heya all !! I m 18 years old boy from india...I m a new writer with many errors nd grammatical mistakes...bt I m obsessed of writing....I want to be a good author...everbody has some flaws thats differentiate us from god....none is perfect neither I...comments are welcome.... ♥♥♡♡

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:08 pm
View Likes
r4p17 says...

Hey, welcome to the site! I hope you like it here! If you have any questions about how the site runs let me know!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:54 pm
View Likes
steampowered says...

Hi thehiddenwriter! Welcome to YWS!

It's great that you've started writing - we're all writers together here and help each other out. Good luck with your future writing projects and just ask one of us if you need any help!
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:28 pm
View Likes
Holysocks says...

Welcome to the family! Don't worry, is you stick with YWS for awhile, your grammar will most likely improve... mine did! :-P
100% autistic

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:26 am
Iggy says...

PIZZA.

I mean hi, welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:07 am
godlypopo says...

Welcome... To YWS! :D
Our mind is a network of doorways, each one leading to a different room of thoughts and imagined ideas. Every time we read or learn about something new, a new network of doorways is born

Smile

Random avatar

Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:18 pm
thehiddenwriter says...

r4p17 wrote:Hey, welcome to the site! I hope you like it here! If you have any questions about how the site runs let me know!

hey
I m glad to see the replies from you guyzzz.....I hvent expect such welcoming.....well thnks.....
though I hve analyze many thing in this site but I hve a problem in posting my stories or works I.e kindly tell m how to nd where to post my works.....next where do I will get notification about how many likes I hve get nd etc etc...

Random avatar

Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:24 pm
thehiddenwriter says...

well thnks all for such a warm welcome...literally I hvent thought that any one in the world would read wht I hve written :D thnks for your support...nd thnku once again....

131 Reviews

Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:25 pm
View Likes
godlypopo says...

To post works you go to the publishing center at the top of the screen. There you will be able to publish a work. To publish a work usually costs 250 points. If you are low on points, just head over to the green room to review a work. Make sure you mark the review as a review as you will not get any points if you don't :D
Our mind is a network of doorways, each one leading to a different room of thoughts and imagined ideas. Every time we read or learn about something new, a new network of doorways is born

Smile

131 Reviews

Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:26 pm
godlypopo says...

Notifications are at the top of your screen xx

Smile

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:14 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hello! Welcome to YWS!

Please, let me know if you need anything. :D
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:58 pm
View Likes
birk says...

Welcome to YWS! I hope you'll enjoy yourself here!
"I never saved anything for the swim back."

Do not mistake coincidence for fate. - Mr Eko

they're selling razor blades and mirrors in the street

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:45 am
View Likes
Burrow says...

Welcome friend. YWS is a lovely place to let your emotions out, in word. I hope that you have a great time here.

Feel free to ask for any help from me.

Have a good day!

Jack
“The end of suffering does not justify the suffering, and so there is no end to suffering, what a mess I am, I thought, what a fool, how foolish and narrow, how worthless, how pinched and pathetic, how helpless."

~Extremely loud and incredible close

trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings