z

Young Writers Society

Hey!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:14 pm
DantesNexus says...

Hey everyone!
I'm pretty terrible at introductions but here I go.
My name is unimportant but I am a teen writer currently writing a series of serial novels, the prologue of which was posted to the literary section of this website a day or so ago. I had a story in my head but I was very unsure as to how people would respond to it, as most of you will know, writing can take a long time and I know personally I would hate to write a story no one cares about. The book is currently called Tasia and it's a working title right now. The story is kind of close to my heart so I felt like telling it wouldn't be the worst idea, I hope you guys enjoy it and everything that is to come. I look forward to getting more involved in this community!
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=117545

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:40 pm
steampowered says...

Hi DantesNexus! Welcome to YWS! :D

It's brilliant that you've started uploading - I joined a few days ago but haven't actually got anything to upload yet *sighs* I really need to pull myself together and start writing something.

Hopefully you'll be encouraged by YWS, as we're all writers together here. I'll read and review Tasia as soon as I can. :)
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:09 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hi! Welcome to YWS!

It's great that you have a story that you hold so close. I wish you luck with writing it~ :D

Let me know if you need anything!
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:27 am
Iggy says...

Welcome to YWS, Dante!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:25 pm
r4p17 says...

Hewwo! Welcome to the site and if you need anything let me know!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen