z

Young Writers Society

Hey everyone!

Reviews: 2
Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:40 pm
View Likes
Noaven says...

Just a new recruit to the clearly rather large YWS army! I don't consider myself a writer yet but I'm doing hardcore research and hope to post some successful work here shortly. If anything my hope is that by joining this site I can improve myself and gain some confidence in my posts. I'd also love to meet some friendly people to run some ideas by because I feel I can flesh out my ideas better with some input from others.
I guess you could say I was born a traveler..but that's not entirely accurate..I was just born traveling. Never had a home in the physical sense..don't plan to anytime soon.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:56 am
Josie98 says...

Welcome...:D Im new too...:D hehe still not quite figured out the entire site, but it does come...:D what kinda books you like writing?

Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:14 am
Noaven says...

Right now I have an idea for a romance adventure that travels into a video game called World Weaver. I'm still sorting out the details (really more like procrastinating cause I'm hesitant to actually start).
I guess you could say I was born a traveler..but that's not entirely accurate..I was just born traveling. Never had a home in the physical sense..don't plan to anytime soon.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:48 am
Iggy says...

Hello and welcome to YWS! :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:42 pm
Noaven says...

Hey thank you! I'm liking the site so far, very friendly.

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:23 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hey there! Welcome to YWS! ^ ^

Let me know if you need anything.
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:25 pm
Noaven says...

Thanks! So far I'm liking how friendly the site is.

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696
Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:56 pm
Audy says...

Noaven, good luck on your story! When you post it, link it to me so I can read it, I love me a good romance. <3

Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:59 pm
View Likes
Noaven says...

Ah you saw that! I'll be sure to keep you posted. :P

You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid