Young Writers Society

Please allow me to introduce myself...

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:23 pm
View Likes
Firepower13 says...

...I'm a man of wealth and taste.

Sorry. That opportunity just presented itself. I do that a lot, reference movies and songs. It's one of the ways I manage to annoy everyone around me.

Anyways, I've already done a few reviews, mostly on poetry and short stories, but then I tripped over this forum and figured no harm could come from formally saying hi. Hi!

I guess that's all. I haven't published any of my own work on here yet, but I'm looking forward to it!
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Don't you have other things to do? Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:27 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Hello there! Welcome to YWS!

Shh, don't tell anybody but I like saying random movie lines when I'm by myself and acting like whatever is happening to the character is actually happening to me. Shhhh.... you're not the only person who tries to annoy everyone. xD

Great work on already starting to review and I look forward to seeing some of your work. Make sure you tell me when you do so I can read and hopefully review. :D

Welcome again!
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

47 Reviews

Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:36 pm
View Likes
Firepower13 says...

ThereseCricket wrote:Hello there! Welcome to YWS!

Shh, don't tell anybody but I like saying random movie lines when I'm by myself and acting like whatever is happening to the character is actually happening to me. Shhhh.... you're not the only person who tries to annoy everyone. xD

Great work on already starting to review and I look forward to seeing some of your work. Make sure you tell me when you do so I can read and hopefully review. :D

Welcome again!

Cool, it's nice to meet you!

I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I do publish anything :)
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Don't you have other things to do? Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:49 pm
View Likes
Skydreamer says...

Firepower13 wrote:...I'm a man of wealth and taste.

You had me here. Welcome to YWS! xD lol
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

47 Reviews

Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:56 pm
Firepower13 says...

Skydreamer wrote:
Firepower13 wrote:...I'm a man of wealth and taste.

You had me here. Welcome to YWS! xD lol

Thank you! XD

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:27 pm
View Likes
kingofeli says...

Oooh, you seem like an interesting person, I hope that we can be friends and review works together! It's very nice to meet you.
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

47 Reviews

Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:44 pm
View Likes
Firepower13 says...

kingofeli wrote:Oooh, you seem like an interesting person, I hope that we can be friends and review works together! It's very nice to meet you.

It's nice to meet you too! And I'd like that. :D

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:22 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Nice! Congrats on the star. ;)

Welcome to YWS.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

"He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)