z

Young Writers Society

Hello everyone!

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:22 pm
View Likes
PhoenixXander says...

Hello all! I'm Phoenix, and I'm an aspiring author/poet. I'm 16 years old, and I have been writing since I was in Kindergarten, my mom probably has around 5,000 pages of stories and poems I gave her over the years. I'm female to male transgender, and pansexual, which leads a lot of my writings to include queer characters. I hope to publish my first novel or book of poems before I turn 19. Currently I'm working on a novel about a queer couple, and I hope it to be the first one I publish. I currently have been thinking about going in journalism, but I'm not the best in school, so I don't think I'd do well in college.I'm a very adventurous person, I can not stand being in one place. I love nature, I'm wiccan (loosely), and worship the Earth. I'm basically a really big hippie, honestly. I tend to tie little pieces of my stories to my life, a lot of my characters are based off people I've known or meet. My memory is photographic, and I remember every little thing. I get off track super easy because I have ADHD (as you can tell). Anyways, I joined this because I don't have any friends who also love to write like I do, and I would love to make friends with some other young writers who can give me feedback and vis-versa. (Sorry my thoughts were everywhere.) (:
Don't dream it, be it. - Tim Curry

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:29 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Welcome aboard!

Let me know if you need anything. ^ ^
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:23 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Hello Phoenix! Welcome to YWS :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:36 pm
View Likes
EscaSkye says...

Hey there. Welcome aboard!
Not anymore.

265 Reviews

Reviews: 265
Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:20 am
View Likes
myjaspercat says...

Welcome to YWS. need anything give me a call.
"So come with me where Dreamers are born and Time is never planned, Just think of happy things, And your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land."-Peter Pan

"Life is the art of Drawing... without an eraser."

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:20 pm
View Likes
LadySpark says...

Hello! Welcome to YWS! I love that you write stories with queer MCs, we need more of that! :) Let me know if you need anything!

Spark
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

"For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein