z

Young Writers Society

Hello everyone!

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:22 pm
View Likes
PhoenixXander says...

Hello all! I'm Phoenix, and I'm an aspiring author/poet. I'm 16 years old, and I have been writing since I was in Kindergarten, my mom probably has around 5,000 pages of stories and poems I gave her over the years. I'm female to male transgender, and pansexual, which leads a lot of my writings to include queer characters. I hope to publish my first novel or book of poems before I turn 19. Currently I'm working on a novel about a queer couple, and I hope it to be the first one I publish. I currently have been thinking about going in journalism, but I'm not the best in school, so I don't think I'd do well in college.I'm a very adventurous person, I can not stand being in one place. I love nature, I'm wiccan (loosely), and worship the Earth. I'm basically a really big hippie, honestly. I tend to tie little pieces of my stories to my life, a lot of my characters are based off people I've known or meet. My memory is photographic, and I remember every little thing. I get off track super easy because I have ADHD (as you can tell). Anyways, I joined this because I don't have any friends who also love to write like I do, and I would love to make friends with some other young writers who can give me feedback and vis-versa. (Sorry my thoughts were everywhere.) (:
Don't dream it, be it. - Tim Curry

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:29 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Welcome aboard!

Let me know if you need anything. ^ ^
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:23 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Hello Phoenix! Welcome to YWS :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:36 pm
View Likes
EscaSkye says...

Hey there. Welcome aboard!
Not anymore.

265 Reviews

Reviews: 265
Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:20 am
View Likes
myjaspercat says...

Welcome to YWS. need anything give me a call.
"So come with me where Dreamers are born and Time is never planned, Just think of happy things, And your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land."-Peter Pan

"Life is the art of Drawing... without an eraser."

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:20 pm
View Likes
LadySpark says...

Hello! Welcome to YWS! I love that you write stories with queer MCs, we need more of that! :) Let me know if you need anything!

Spark
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman