z

Young Writers Society

Hello ^.^

Reviews: 1
Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:31 pm
Oxford says...

I'm Oxford, and I'm new to YWS. Oxford is not my real name - I've never given it out on any site - but feel free to give me a nickname or two. I have several on another forum site. :wink: This is the first forum where I have freely stated my age. I'm a little nervous.

My interests include anything BBC, reading, fanfiction, and writing.
Two of my most favorite shows ever are Sherlock and Doctor Who. I'm only on the first season (9th doctor), though, so no spoilers, please. My favorite books include but are not limited to, Ender's Game, The Silver Chair, Divergent, and The Last Olympian. Percy Jackson is a very good, but feels-inducing series, you should try it sometime if you haven't already.

I mostly right little one-shots in my spare time. Usually, they don't make it over 500 words, but I try. Fanfiction is easier for me to write than my own creations. I enjoy several genres: Fantasy, Dystopian (Suzanne Collins, Veronica Roth), and sometimes real-life, if its good, like, for example, The Vigilante Poets of Selwyn Academy.

I like cats, curly hair, and pickles. I often role-play on warriorcatsrpg.com, you can find me there for a large part of the day. You might say I have an unhealthy addiction to that site. :smt024 My personality is that of a rather difficult, sarcastic deer-killing teenager.

Well, that's probably a long enough introduction, wouldn't you say so?

PS: I've never read Twilight.
PPS: I have a bad feeling about Rose's future.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:38 pm
Iggy says...

SHERLOCK.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERLOCK

HI WELCOME TO YWS COME SQUEAL ABOUT SHERLOCK WITH ME SOMETIME

enjoy your time here :3
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:38 pm
kingofeli says...

Nice to meet you! I see that you like Warrior cats; I started reading that series since I was eight, and while I'm no longer active in the fandom or really read the books that much, I still love them and have a strong connection to them.

I hope you have a good time here on YWS ^^
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:24 am
ThereseCricket says...

Hi! Welcome to the site! Hope you have an awesome time here, and let me know if you need anything. ^ ^
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:35 am
Mea says...

Welcome! I love Doctor Who (I promise I won't give any spoilers), plus all the books you mentioned (Especially Ender's Game), and I really want to get into Sherlock when I have the time. Also, I'm pretty new too.

And I will review any short stories you ask, as long as you keep it PG-13.

Oh, and I like Warriors too, though I haven't read them in a while. :D
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:29 am
Alpha says...

Heyo c:

Welcome to YWS, hope you enjoy it here~

Percy Jackson is a very good, but feels-inducing series

True. So true. :')

You also kinda reminded me to watch Sherlock + Dr Who... I keep forgetting aahaha. Dx

See you around!

Reviews: 1
Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:42 pm
Oxford says...

Thanks for all the warm welcomes, you guys! :smt003
Warriors was my favorite series for a long time, but I've kinda drifted away from reading them. I got into genetics and it kind of ruined it for me - it's so frustrating, I don't think the Erins have tried to be genetically correct at all. But I'm still part of the fandom!

'Dalek' is the most recent episode of Doctor Who I've watched, I felt so sorry for it. :|

Percy Jackson... ugh. I can't even...Nico's one of my favorites characters... :smt002

Iggy wrote:SHERLOCK.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERLOCK

HI WELCOME TO YWS COME SQUEAL ABOUT SHERLOCK WITH ME SOMETIME

I will definitely do that, Iggy! :smt023 Sherlockians unite!

It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
— Mark Twain