z

Young Writers Society

Hey There!

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:11 pm
kingofeli says...

Hi there, I go by many names, and my usual nickname is Ricky, but you can call me anything you'd like. I happen to be a transgender male, so if you are transgender and seeking advice, or you just want to know more about transgender people, or gender issues and identities in general, feel free to private message me. I prefer he/him/his pronouns, but they/them are okay too!

I like a lot of things, but my current obsessions are Baccano!, Dangan Ronpa, creepypastas, and big cats. Feel free to message me at complete random, and I'll do my best to reply quickly. Nice to meet everyone!
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:44 pm
View Likes
deleted5 says...

Howdy! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions feel free to ask me! :)
(Found the LGBTQ+ club ;))
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:30 am
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Welcome aboard! :elephant:
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

60 Reviews

Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:38 pm
kingofeli says...

Thank you guys so much!

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:45 pm
View Likes
EscaSkye says...

Hey, kingofeli. Welcome to YWS!

Creepypasta and anime, huh? I like both, though I'm not much of a creepypasta reader now, as I kind of moved over to horror subreddits (I think that's how it's called). Anyway, who's your favorite? Jeff, Slender, BEN, etc.? (You might want to check this storybook time to time, in case it starts: Creepypasta Academy. You can also join it still, I think.)

Should you have any questions, I'll try my best to answer them, so just shoot me a message. :D
Not anymore.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:39 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Oh, I adore you already!

Welcome to YWS, Eli. We're a very welcoming community and I'm, personally, honored that you feel comfortable enough to open up with us about your gender. Please let me know if you need anything at all.

Enjoy the site. :3
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

60 Reviews

Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:43 pm
kingofeli says...

EscaSkye wrote:Hey, kingofeli. Welcome to YWS!

Creepypasta and anime, huh? I like both, though I'm not much of a creepypasta reader now, as I kind of moved over to horror subreddits (I think that's how it's called). Anyway, who's your favorite? Jeff, Slender, BEN, etc.? (You might want to check this storybook time to time, in case it starts: Creepypasta Academy. You can also join it still, I think.)

Should you have any questions, I'll try my best to answer them, so just shoot me a message. :D

Thanks so much for the recommendation! I don't know if I'm quite ready to write for any of the Creepypastas yet, but I'll be sure to check the storybook out. As for favorites, I really like Masky (he's cute), Slender, and Jeff. Also Ben Drowned is cool too! My sister and I got into them together.

Iggy wrote:Oh, I adore you already!

Welcome to YWS, Eli. We're a very welcoming community and I'm, personally, honored that you feel comfortable enough to open up with us about your gender. Please let me know if you need anything at all.

Enjoy the site. :3

Aaah you're very sweet uwu and I noticed that the community was very good about sexuality/gender stuff. Some of the other sites I go to aren't so good about that.

One who sits between two chairs may easily fall down.
— Proverb from Romania and Russia