Young Writers Society

I'm A Newbie

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:38 am
View Likes
AaricaRae says...

Hey y'all :)
I'm new to this website, but have always been very interested in writing. I absolutely cannot wait to post my first story and get y'all's opinions on it! I would love it if you guys shot me a message on some tips or pointers, or just to say hey!
I'm so incredibly excited to be able to share a talent with other people that have the same one!
Much Love, God Bless,
Aarica <3
Attachments
BePositive.jpg
BePositive.jpg (6.11 KiB) Viewed 8724 times

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:59 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Hello Aarica! Welcome to YWS. :)

The great thing about our site is our review system. You're bound to get a minimum of two reviews on any work you post, no matter what! So you'll definitely get someone stopping by to take a look if you're patient and wait. You can even request people review it -- just don't spam for a review! I'll happily take a look if you post the link on my wall and give me a week to get to it.

If you need anything or have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me. I'm happy to help. ^^

Enjoy the site!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:05 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Hey! Welcome to the site!

Yeah, like Iggs said, if you need a review then feel free to ask anybody. I'm open to reviewing your work, if you like! So feel free to ask me anytime. :D Make sure to ask me or one of the moderators if you have any questions!

~Cricket
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:38 am
View Likes
LadySpark says...

Welcome to YWS! I love your enthusiasm! You're absolutely adorable, and I love positivity! Shoot me a message if you have any questions.

Spark
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.
— John Green