z

Young Writers Society

heyya

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:38 am
Northstar says...

so im new to this amazing place called yws! i love reading and writing and silently correcting everyone's grammar!
im no sure what to add so im just gonna casually leave a quote here... :wink:

what a treacherous thing it is to believe that a person is more than a person -john green, paper towns

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:19 pm
r4p17 says...

Speaking of grammar I could correct a lot of yours... but since you are new to the site I will welcome you here! ;) If you ever need anything just let me know. (Yes this site is very very awesome!)

Btw, instead of just silently correcting people's grammar, on here we actually do it! :) The more you review the more points you get and the more points you have the more works you can publish on YWS. Then your works will it turn be review!

I am sure you will love it here! Don't forget, if you have any questions let me know!

r4 will answer them as best he can!

One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:38 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Hello! Welcome to YWS :)

I love that quote! I haven't read Paper Towns, so if I had to pick a favorite John Green quote, it would probably be: "If people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane." - Looking for Alaska

Enjoy YWS, fellow Green lover!
β€œI can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:56 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Welcome to the site! :D
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:23 pm
View Likes
GoldFlame says...

Welcome! Any questions, just send me a call. ^_^
β€œHe leant tensely against the wall and frowned like a man trying to unbend a corkscrew by telekinesis.” – Douglas Adams

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler