z

Young Writers Society

Hi, Everyone!

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:23 pm
View Likes
TommyZ says...

Hi! I'm TommyZ, a 15 (almost 16)-year-old from the U.S. I'm a rockin' Ravenclaw and a Vulcan (one of the last of my kind). When I was younger, I used to be all about the science-fiction -- magic was my favorite topic. I still write novels with a bit of magic here and there (my 2013 NaNo), but my last few works have been normal teen fiction.

I've always been an actor, but that doesn't mean I don't love writing as well. I blogged for about two years, before deciding to move on to my next project (which I'm still working on and involves a super-fun YouTube project). Nowadays, I am slowly getting more free-time for writing so I thought I'd finally join YWS. So here I am.

I've always been way too nice so reviewing is probably going to be a little difficult for me at first and hopefully I'll get the hang of it. Is this too long for an introduction? I don't care. I plan on uploading some newer original works, as well as old NaNoWriMo's and such. So, that's me. I hope to make some new friends on this site. Bye!

Oh yeah, you guys can refer to me as he or she or neither, whatever you feel like, I don't really care. Thanks! :D
"You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it." J.M. Barrie
My Journal The Island :pirate3:

Don't assume my gender

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:13 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hi! Welcome to YWS! Seeing as this is average length for a introduction post, I'd say you made it just about perfect. :D Hope you enjoy yourself here, and please ask me if you need help with anything!
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

6 Reviews

Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:35 pm
TommyZ says...

Thanks so much, and I'll keep that in mind! :)
"You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it." J.M. Barrie

Don't assume my gender

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:43 am
erilea says...

Hey, TommyZ, since you said you're "way too nice reviewing" or something like that, I'm here to assure you--no review is too nice or too mean here. You don't need to be a harsh reviewer to review like you're awesome.
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

6 Reviews

Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:29 am
TommyZ says...

Ha. I'll try to remember that. I'm always afraid that I'll hurt someone's feelings, though I know how numb and tough writers are XD

Don't assume my gender

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:33 am
Iggy says...

Hi Tommy! Welcome to YWS! Haha, I'm a Slytherin, so therefore we are enemies. ;)

Hehe, let me know if you need anything!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

6 Reviews

Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:33 pm
View Likes
TommyZ says...

Uh-oh. I've turned Slytherins into canaries before, be warned *narrows eyes*.

Thanks a lot, and I love your fantastic icon!

Don't assume my gender

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:38 pm
r4p17 says...

Hey, Tommy! Welcome to the site if you have any questions feel free to ask me! (Therese doesn't know anything)! AND STOP SMOOCHING ME! ;)
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief