z

Young Writers Society

my story

Reviews: 0
Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:55 pm
View Likes
Writer777 says...

Hey guys , i always wanted to be writer...
so i decided to write something and follow that dream of becoming what i always wanted to become
Yesterday i wrote my first short story
its called "today i died"
if you want check it out and give me feedback , you can find it here, its in video format
http://youtu.be/0yZLBHShffg :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:27 pm
View Likes
r4p17 says...

Hey, welcome to YWS. I hope you like it here! If you have any questions just let me know!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:31 pm
View Likes
Writer777 says...

Thank you very much :)

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:39 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Hi! Welcome to YWS!

If you want us to give you more constructive feedback, you can post your short story as a literary work on this site, and we can review it and give you our honest opinion on it. If you need help with posting it, then make sure you ask a moderator or just about anybody around here really! Welcome to the site! :D
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:47 pm
View Likes
Holysocks says...

Hey! Welcome to the family!!!

I watched your video, and I loved it! I always thought it would be cool to put music to writing! It had such a cool feeling, that the music gave it... I found the music helped set the mood, as music does best.

The story was pretty good too, very deep for your first shot at writing! I liked the poetic feel of the way Jake talks... it's different somehow, and yet I still could understand what he was saying!

However, I honestly had trouble reading all that was on the screen because it would disapear so soon! So although I have a general understanding of your story, I'm missing some key chunks. I don't know what you have for an editing program- or whatever you use -but it would be really awesome if you could slow it down, just a tad, so those of us who are slower readers can enjoy the story as well. :-D

I didn't really get your ending.... it's rather abrupt and confusing... and I don't remember why... which is another good reason for you to post it as a literary on YWS ( than your reviewers can go back and read what happened easily ). I like it as a video though... so I'd sugest posting the story on YWS in literary format, but than also giving a link with it. If you do do that, make sure to tell people that it's meant to be in video format, and encourage them to watch the video... because it's really cool!

I can't wait to see more from you! Awesome job, and keep it up!!!
100% autistic

Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:40 am
View Likes
Writer777 says...

Hey thank you very much.
Thank you for reviewing my story :smt003
You gave me such good feedback and excellent advice, i will definitely post it soon like you suggested, i thank you for your review, i will keep all of that in my thoughts when i write my new story.
kind regards
Writer777 :)

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:31 pm
Iggy says...

Welcome, hun!

If you post your story in written form, I'm sure lots of people would review it for you. I would love to if you ask me, but I'll need it to be in story form, not video form. ^^

Hope you enjoy the site!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Random avatar

Reviews: 94
Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:25 pm
View Likes
JumpyDot says...

I often eat potato's. But that's not relevant. Welcome to the site.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:48 am
View Likes
Writer777 says...

Thanks guys ill try to post my story this week, lately time have been my worst enemy, quick question , where do i actually post the story?

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:59 am
View Likes
r4p17 says...

Hey writer you post a story by heading to the publishing center. Then you click on "Add new work"! Each work costs 250 points ordinarily and 500 points during a high volume alert. This occurs when the Green Room is too full. The Green Room is a place where all works with less than to reviews go at first. So the goal is to review other people's works to help them in addition to getting points for yourself to publish works! Ta da!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence