z

Young Writers Society

By the way... Bye!

Reviews: 2
Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 pm
View Likes
RickyFireStone says...

Hi! ...Bye!

I eat tigers and fish. Yummy... ( @ThereseCricket and @CuriostyCat) This goes for your pages, too... (This is Ricky, my baby brother. If you don't know, I'm RavenMoonStone. He is often very random at times and loves saying silly things that don't make sense. >.< I type for him on the keyboard since this is my computer and it's faster that way! I will often leave a note in parenthesis getting what he actually means across. You'll know it's me if you see -Raven. That's all I have to say for this line -Raven.)

I like eating fish and tigers. (He keeps on saying that for some reason... I think it has to do with two posts that were on his wall. -Raven. )

The books I like listening to is Harry Potter. I movies I like is Harry Potter. And the food I like to eat is Harry Potter's glasses... (I think he likes eating random things... Now he is giggling like mad. :o -Raven.)

I like writing Harry Potter. (Pssh. He tried writing Harry Potter... It didn't work out well, but he's trying! Yet, I think the things he is going to say from now on is HP related! -Raven.)

I love my sister Raven! Wait, can I re-answer that? (...I totally did not make him say that... -Raven)

(He doesn't really like to read... It's hard for him. I was going to have him say that himself... but he thinks you guys will think less of him.)

(Since Ricky is not the best reader... I read stories to him and he tells me his thoughts on them. So, then I write his thoughts down on the story and post them.)

(My question to him: Do you like novels, short stories, or poems?) Neither, they're just bogus. (You know... Harry Potter is a novel.) Then that book must be pretty bogus.

(I think that is all he can say right now! Oh, some other things: He's eight. Our parents know he is on here. He is random. -Raven)

~Ricky and Rae,
"Ha, ha, ha. I finally have an account. Beware..." - Raven impersonating Ricky.

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:41 am
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU LIKE TO EAT FISH?!

No nooooo, Raven... don't let him do it. I'm too young to die. But welcome to YWS

Don't worry Ricky. I like sucking on eggs, and eating worms in my free time (*cough cough* Gollum reference. *cough cough* ). You be perfectly normal to me if you eat Harry's glasses.

Welcome Ricky to the horrible amazing world of YWS. Don't listen to your older sister, listen to me instead as I'm older and more sophisticated. and let's not mention that I've been needing to talk to her, but can't ever find the chance.

Spoiler! :
WELCOME!!! If you need anything, then just ask meeeee!
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:55 am
CuriosityCat says...

I don't wanna DIE!!!! (Just realized I changed my avvie to the OTHER thing he eats...) Derp on my part. Welcome, BTW! :) Oh, and please give Harry his glasses back or I will have to hex you.
Thanks for your time.

*runs away screaming*
Nothing to see here, puny mortals. Move along.

"I’m always going to embarrass myself and I’m pretty comfortable with that now."
— Misha Collins

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:53 pm
r4p17 says...

0-0 @ThereseCricket mentioned Gollum?! Yesssss, Precioussssssss! Welcome to YWS! Don't listen to Therese!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

401 Reviews

Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:23 pm
ThereseCricket says...

@r4p17

WOULD YOU AT LEAST TRY AND BEHAVE YOURSELF AROUND RAVEN AND HER BROTHER? I'm not aiming to get in trouble with mommy today...
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

179 Reviews

Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:27 pm
r4p17 says...

zzz
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:00 pm
View Likes
Evander says...

Ehem, I believe Ricky loves me more than all of you, so he will listen to me. Ricky is going to eat you all...
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:07 pm
View Likes
Cithara says...

Welcome Ricky! Hope you have fun here ^^
Ignore @ThereseCricket and @r4p17 and their bickering :P
Pax in Christo

"My heart is racing even as I write,
but I plan to go on as bravely as a heroine in a
novel."~The Hired Girl

I used to be Thewriter13

179 Reviews

Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:35 pm
r4p17 says...

Well, what would you do if Therese tried to marry you to someone on here you didn't want to marry?!

401 Reviews

Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:32 am
ThereseCricket says...

Personally r4, I think you should start crying over it. I'm sure it will help matters. But don't worry, I'm finding someone else besides Writer, for you to marry. ;)
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:54 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Hello and welcome. ^^
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words