z

Young Writers Society

Hi, I aspire to be the next great writer of our generation!

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:39 pm
View Likes
warionack25 says...

Hello, my name is Chance. I love horror, books, film, and video games. Books and video games being my key passions. I aspire to be the next great writer of our generation, like I said above, and to do that I am: Writing at least a thousand words a day, constantly reading new things, good things, any things, and always looking for new art to look at or new books to read.
Currently I am writing stories to post online, because let's face it, you can't put all your eggs in one basket. I don't want to put everything I have onto the web.
My specialty: Novels/Books and short stories.
Wish me luck and read my stuff!

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:54 pm
r4p17 says...

Hey, Chance! Welcome to YWS! I hope you like it here! If you have any questions let me know or ask someone with a green username!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:48 am
View Likes
LadySpark says...

Hey Chance! That's a freaking awesome goal! I'm Spark, by the way, one of the moderators here on YWS. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer themmmmm. What genre do you usually write? Or read? I'm a big lover of reading fantasy and romance myself, but I mainly write romance and poetry xD How weird is that? Anyway, I hope you like it here! :) Can't wait to read some of your work.
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:00 am
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Welcome to YWS! Those are some amazing goals you have, if I may say so! :D
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

Reviews: 0
Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:49 pm
View Likes
learningtofly says...

Hi Chance! I'm a newbie too. Man, that sounds like a great goal. Best of luck to ya- it seems like with the passion you have for writing, you'll become an incredible writer :D

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:03 am
View Likes
warionack25 says...

SparkToFlame wrote:Hey Chance! That's a freaking awesome goal! I'm Spark, by the way, one of the moderators here on YWS. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer themmmmm. What genre do you usually write? Or read? I'm a big lover of reading fantasy and romance myself, but I mainly write romance and poetry xD How weird is that? Anyway, I hope you like it here! :) Can't wait to read some of your work.

Thanks a bunch SparkToFlame, I can't wait to read some of your work as well!
I'm a very big thriller/horror buff, from zombie stories to psychological insights, some of my other favorites include war and fantasy, but I do like all genres, but my specialty in writing and reading is in horror.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:47 am
Iggy says...

Welcome to YWS! Nice to meet you! :-)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Congratulations!
— Magestorrrow