z

Young Writers Society

Hey there!

Reviews: 1
Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:28 am
View Likes
YcleptCimo says...

What's up? I'm Cimo, a newbie with no idea what she's doing!
Despite never really completing most stories, mostly due to lack of inspiration and all out laziness, I really enjoy writing. Hopefully, my time on here will get me to actually complete a story! (Or not. I'm a hardworking procrastinator and actively lazy bum, eheheh...)
I hope to make some amazing friends and read stories that will send me on adventures! :D
Last edited by YcleptCimo on Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Take me to the end of the world.
There I shall race with the moon, play with the stars, and dance with the planets.
There I shall taste the universe.

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:56 am
tausifibnan says...

It's like I have all great ideas and stories in my head but just too lazy to write any of it down. Hence joined this site. Figured if I actually have people to read my writing then maybe just maybe I will get a few of them out. Seems to be working so far :3

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:55 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Welcome to the amazing world of YWS! Don't worry about not knowing how to run things around here. Everybody is super nice and will help you if ever the need arises. :P

If you ever have any problems the best thing to do is talk to the moderators. They are the ones that in the light green or dark green usernames. Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea to read over this article here, and it will help you with most of your problems.(Are you a new member? Read me!)

If you have any questions, then feel free to ask me! :D
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:04 pm
manisha says...

Welcome to YWS!
This is the place if you are looking for inspiration and a kick push in the right direction! I look forward to seeing you around!

If you need a review or have any questions feel free to hit me!
If Novels are a bucket of imagination, Short story is a bucket of imagination made to fit a mug.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:53 am
Iggy says...

Hey Cimo! Welcome to the site. :3
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
— Albus Dumbledore