z

Young Writers Society

Hello! ^-^

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:33 pm
ElizabethHuntsJoy says...

Hello! I'm Elizabeth, and I'm new here. I'm just sort of looking for a friend or two on here so I'll feel more comfortable in this amazing place.
"If you find yourself with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probably explanation is that you were made for another world." -C.S. Lewis

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:40 pm
View Likes
Sherri says...

Hey Elizabeth! Welcome to YWS :)
First of all, I love your profile picture!
Secondly, I'll go ahead and let you know that it doesn't take long to snuggle right in to the YWS family. Most people are welcoming and kind when it comes to reviews (there are a few not-so-nice people, but it's sort of like a rare sighting XD). I, personally, am glad to see you here!
Anyways, if you have any questions, let me know, and I'll be happy to help... or lead you in the right direction. I'm still not fully aware of how to do everything on this website.
See you around :)
* Hey, just in case this pit isn't actually bottomless, do you think maybe you could unstrap one of those long-fall boots of yours and shove me into it? Just remember to land on one foot... *
I love GLaDOS...

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:46 pm
ElizabethHuntsJoy says...

Thanks for the offer, it really means a lot!
I also really like your... profile gif? XD :D
"If you find yourself with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probably explanation is that you were made for another world." -C.S. Lewis

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:32 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Hi Elizabeth! Welcome to the site! I'd love to be friends, if you're willing that is. XD Everybody is generally friendly, so don't hesitate to follow people, and review their works. Also please read this article for new members (Are you a new member? Read me!) and you'll have a much easier time finding your way around the site (if you ever have problems that is. YWS is super to navigate). And if you ever have any questions that need to be answered, then feel free to ask me! :D
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:38 pm
View Likes
r4p17 says...

We would be your friend, Precious! But don't listen to @ThereseCricket; she is crazy ;P Just kidding. She is alright. Though she does have a wild streak in her. :)
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:53 am
Iggy says...

Hullo Elizabeth! Welcome to YWS. I hope you like it here. ^^
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a treee called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings