z

Young Writers Society

Hey everyone

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:42 pm
View Likes
JustMeValery says...

Hey, I'm pretty new here and don't know yet how everything works, but I'm very exited to meet new people and writers from all over the world! I think I got the gist of the site, but if anyone's got some tips, that would be great :)

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:59 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Hi! Welcome to the site! Don't worry about not knowing how everything works. We were all there, and I still have issues with finding my way around sometimes. ;)

A couple of tips]

One way to get your works reviewed is to review yourself. Basically just go in there and tell them what you liked and tell them what you thought could be fixed up on.

If you have questions on writing, then just go into Resources! There are tons of experts in there, that are more than happy to help someone out, and there is NEVER somebody left unanswered (like nobody as far as I've seen).

And there's always clubs, and the lounge where you can get super social with other writers! Also this link here, should help you with any questions that you should ever have in the future. (Are you a new member? Read me!) If it doesn't, then just ask me, and I'll help you out!
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:35 pm
View Likes
r4p17 says...

Hey, welcome to the site! Another thing that you can do on the site, aside from writing, is storybooking! You just click on the storybook tab and look around. The way it works is you join a storybook (SB) and make a character. Then eventually you will start writing the storybook with everyone else from the perspective of your character while they write it from theirs. Make sure to announce yourself in the DT (discussion topic) and make sure it is okay to join before making your character though. :P If you like SBing you can even make your own. I hope this helps. ;)
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

5 Reviews

Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:51 am
View Likes
JustMeValery says...

Okay, big thanks everyone!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:49 am
Iggy says...

Welcome to the site, Valery!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

5 Reviews

Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:40 pm
JustMeValery says...

I think I finally got the gist of it! Thanks anyway ;)

I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice