z

Young Writers Society

bueno, im new

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:50 am
lallorona says...

I want someone to talk to, about writing, and how pretty it can be and how many forms of it there is. I'm new and I dont really know what to do but I'm trying.

417 Reviews

Reviews: 417
Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:58 am
Willard says...

First of all, welcome to YWS! I hope that you enjoy it here (Hopefully will) and yeah
There are people who are up to talk to about writing and other stuff too. One of the key points of YWS.
(It's okay, we are all at that "new" phase when we don't know what's going on)
If you ever need help about this site, you can contact mods (Green text. Light green and dark green) or me or anyone else on this site who knows what they're doing.
Once again, welcome to YWS :D

"Words say little to the mind compared to space thundering with images and crammed with sounds."

stranger, strangelove, drstrangelove, strange, willard

475 Reviews

Reviews: 475
Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:03 am
Apricity says...

Hello lallorona! Welcome to YWS!

So, if you want someone to talk to about writing, almost anyone on YWS is happy to talk about those things. If you're new and you're one of those people who isn't that talkative, you could always PM them and ask them if they're interested.

Last of all, welcome to YWS! I hope you have a wonderful time here and if you've got any questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM.
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:04 pm
Iggy says...

Hello :D
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta