z

Young Writers Society

Introductions

Reviews: 3
Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:45 pm
HopelessRealist says...

Ladies, Gentlemen, boys and girls- hello. I was looking for somewhere to put my 'work' and it seems this website is a cosy and friendly place to do so.

Unfortunately this 'work' I refer to is quite the opposite. Many of you fine young literary talents sit at your computers and write graceful sonnets of love and hate, essays on everything society has to offer and other fantastic creations worthy of prizes. I unfortunately possess no such talent and so my 'work' is a jumbled mess of rantings and complaints. I of course am a blogger and as all of you will know, bloggers are the least funny, most irritating people to ever grace the internet.

I hope you find time to check out my work, as you can see my self promotion skills are abysmal, but anyway, enjoy, review, comment, do as you will...

Thank you,
HopelessRealist

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am
View Likes
crossroads says...

Hello, welcome~

As much as I saw from your reviews so far, I believe you'll fit in just nicely here - you might even be somewhat surprised by the way your works are accepted.

By the way, YWS has a blogs section which you might want to check out if you haven't already.

I hope to see you around, and feel free to prod me if you need anything~
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:37 am
Blackwood says...

I like this one.

He has potential.
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

476 Reviews

Reviews: 476
Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:02 am
Apricity says...

Looks like you and I will get along just fine, that's what basically all my works is about.

Welcome to YWS, where you can just find about, well, every type of writers.
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:05 pm
Iggy says...

Welcome!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant