Young Writers Society

Hello everyone

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:03 am
View Likes
donizback says...

Hello everyone,
Its me Usman here. Well I am not new anymore I guess; but I thought I should still write here :D

Hope my work is liked my you all. Feel free to recommend me anything.
Alone is what I have, alone protects me.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:06 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Welcome to YWS!

My name is Iggy. It's a pleasure to meet you! I hope you enjoy it here. :D

Here are the rules of YWS, so be sure to read those! This is the forums page, where you can find The Lounge, the Welcome Mat, the Writers Corner, etc. Have a look around, as each forum may have subforums inside. Here is the Storybook section, and this is a FAQ, which should answer any questions about Storybooks, or what you do to make one, etc. Another useful FAQ is this.

Also, you may notice that some of the users around here have differently-colored usernames. Anyone you see in this color, this color, or this color, that means that they're a moderator! The top boss, the guy in black, that's Nate, so you can also go to him if you need help! You may also see this color and this color around the site! Those are members of the site who originally served on the mod squad but are now retired! You can find a whole list of the mods, past and present, here. PM any of us if you need help! :D

I'd like to introduce you to The Buddy System! It's a place where mentors like me can help out newbies like you! I hope you go have a look and see you around! Please, if you need anything, feel free to post on my wall or PM me. :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott