• Home

Young Writers Society

Welcome New Members! [3]

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:58 am
View Likes
loveissourgrapes says...

Hello, everyone. I'm Ina and I am a newbie here! I have two short stories posted, you guys might wanna check it out. I enjoy using, learning and meeting new people in this site. There are some stories and people here that are just so nice. Thank you for whoever follows me and who helped me when I was trying to review and post some writings. I hope you guys have a good day!💗
jisrahinav
she/her

loveissourgrapes

Reviews: 0
Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:36 pm
View Likes
Lexus2017RX350 says...

Wassup, I just finally posted this story that I had laying around in my google docs since last summer. if anyone wants to read it it is called Adventures of an AL. I am planning on putting a huge amount of effort to make this story good in the future. I have big plans. :D

Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:15 pm
View Likes
ADWrites says...

Hi, everyone! I'm Avery (she/they), and I have been on Young Writers Society on and off since I was thirteen years old. I'm now nineteen years old. I enjoy writing poems and personal essays (which you'll see a lot of on here), singing, listening to music, eating my way around my college campus, drawing, doing graphic design on Canva, and spending time with friends & family.

My other platforms are as follows:
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/averydanaewrites/
Medium - averydanaewrites.medium.com
Founder and Published Poet & Writer at Avery Danae Writes
As Seen in 2020: The Year That Changed America, Medium, #TeenWritersProject, Spoonie Press, and The Daily Princetonian
Social Justice, Racial Justice, & Mental Health Advocate

Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:15 pm
ADWrites says...

Hi, everyone! I'm Avery (she/they), and I have been on Young Writers Society on and off since I was thirteen years old. I'm now nineteen years old. I enjoy writing poems and personal essays (which you'll see a lot of on here), singing, listening to music, eating my way around my college campus, drawing, doing graphic design on Canva, and spending time with friends & family.

Thank you so much, and I look forward to connecting with other teen/young adult writers!
As Seen in 2020: The Year That Changed America, Medium, #TeenWritersProject, Spoonie Press, and The Daily Princetonian

Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:17 pm
View Likes
ADWrites says...

Hi, everyone! I'm Avery (she/they), and I have been on Young Writers Society on and off since I was thirteen years old. I'm now nineteen years old. I enjoy writing poems and personal essays (which you'll see a lot of on here), which mainly focus on the Black experience, gender & sexuality exploration, college life, anxiety, depression, self-love, and inner child healing.

I also really enjoy singing, listening to music, eating my way around my college campus, drawing, doing graphic design on Canva, and spending time with friends & family. Being extroverted and immersed in the arts inform my writing!

Thank you so much, and I look forward to connecting with other teen/young adult writers!

Best,
Avery Danae

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:34 pm
View Likes
Thediffident says...

Hello everyone! My Name is Anusha (you can call me Andy :o ) I'm a 16 year old Indian. According to my parents, I'm apparently not Indian enough. I crave momos 24/7. I'm confident on paper/online than in real life. I love singing and listening to music. I'm a huge Swiftie. Writing comes naturally to me but I'm unsure as to how to grow my skills. I request everyone if they can help me become better by giving me feedback/reviews. Oh and I'd love to be friends with this community. You guys seem amazing! (Will probably update this if I get a character development lol)

We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain